Are ALL Seasons of Always Sunny $24.99?(BestBuy)?

Amazon sometimes has the sale on the entire series. I picked them up in Nov/09 for about $45 for all four seasons. Keep an eye on the set, they change the prices all the time. Great series.

The DVDs are going for $16.98 as part of the FOX sale at DeepDiscount. The banner says offer ends on 3/2/10.

I loved the 1st season, but I couldn't stand when Devito joined the cast. Maybe I'll netflix to see what the gangs been up to eventually.

In December Amazon had a deal for all 4 seasons and the Christmas special for around $45. Not sure if this will ever happen again, but keep an eye on Amazon.

[quote name='Hibiwa']The DVDs are going for $16.98 as part of the FOX sale at DeepDiscount. The banner says offer ends on 3/2/10.

I loved the 1st season, but I couldn't stand when Devito joined the cast. Maybe I'll netflix to see what the gangs been up to eventually.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up, I got the Season 1&2 pack for Xmas and loved it. I went ahead to deepdiscount and bought Seasons 3, 4, and the Xmas special for a total of $45, sweet

[quote name='Hibiwa']I loved the 1st season, but I couldn't stand when Devito joined the cast. Maybe I'll netflix to see what the gangs been up to eventually.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, I absolutely loved the show before Devito, but it's even better with him.

I literally cried when
Frank runs into the bar, gun waving in the air, screaming "WHERE'S THE GODDAMN FIRE?!"

Are you guys sure about The Penguin making things better? It wasn't broke, so I had a hard time adjusting. That, or I have dad issues and can't stand his overbearing attitude.

I suppose he's clicking in some whacked out way, or there wouldn't have been all these seasons.

Would like to pick this up sometime. If I ever see it at $45 again for all seasons I'll jump on it.

Regarding DeVito:I think there are some episodes where his character really shines, but overall I also kinda preferred it with just Mac, Charlie, Dennis and Dee as the main characters. I kinda feel like Frank is often times just unnecessary (
although I loved him as the trashman wrestler in the Army benefit episode
).

bread's done
Back