Are any of these games in demand/good deals in relation to the price?

Forest Mercenary

CAGiversary!
All prices are for new games.

Robotech Battlecry (Xbox) - $10
Street Hoops (GC) - $10
Sled Storm (PS2) - $12
Minority Report (Xbox) - $12
Die Hard: Vendetta (GC) - $13
Summoner 2 (PS2) - $13
Sega Sports NCAA Football 2K3 (GC) - $13 Aren't 'Cube SEGA sports games rare?
Minority Report (GC) - $13
Myst III: Exile (PS2) - $13
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (PS2) - $15
Robotech Battlecry (PS2) - $15
Onimusha (PS2) - $15
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) - $17
VF: Evolution: Evolution (PS2) - $17
Dead to Rights (PS2) - $17
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo (PS2) - $18
Shenmue II (Xbox) - $18
Alter Echo (PS2) - $18
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo (Xbox) - $20
SSX 3 (All three platforms) - $20
Medal of Honor: Infiltrator (GBA) - $20
Tenchu: Return From the Darkness (Xbox) - $20
Blackstone: Magic & Steel (Xbox) - $20
Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand (GBA) - $20
Lupin the Third: Treasure of the Sorcerer King (PS2) - $25
Silent Line: Armored Core (PS2) - $35
The King of Fighters 2001/2002 (PS2) - $35
Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox) - $35
Armored Core 3 (PS2) - $45
Fatal Frame 2 (PS2) - $43

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Ledhed']You're getting hosed on the majority of that.[/quote]

He could be selling them...

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Ledhed']You're getting hosed on the majority of that.[/quote]

He could be selling them...[/quote]

... in which case someone else is getting hosed. :wink:

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']SSX 3 (All three platforms) - $20

i think thats a good deal. i plan to pick up an SSX 3 for xbox at this price.[/quote]

Um, no doubt its a good game but ssx3 is like $20 almost everywhere. Remember, this is CAG not Retailassgamer. :p

[quote name='marcos']ssx3 is $10 at TRU[/quote]

Maybe YOURS was but I can tell you from experence it was taken off the list quickly. I bought it once (had to return it when I realized they screwed me) and went back 3 times since to check on it and its been $20. If yours is less, congrats, but Im definately calling a YMMV.

[quote name='marcos']perhaps, kinda starnge my TRu still has a bunch with green tags.[/quote]

Take it to the cashier and try to checkout. The register will own you, I bet my legs.

SSX3 was taken off the sale list.

That said, I'm completely spoiled by a local Hastings - PH titles go for $9.99 used. I picked up THUG for 9.99 (after previously buying it for $49.99 when it came out), and now, I'm slowly tackling Microsoft's XSN line.. Amped 2, Fever 04 and Rivals 04, 9.99 each.. so yeah.. I wouldn't pay more than 9.99 for SSX3.. but then again, that's me. I'm sure it's worth way more than 10.

Those deals up there seem actually a bit on the pricey side.. especially that Shenmue II. If you're crafty, you could probably walk away with Shenmue II used for $5.

Ah ok, that's fine. I'm not trying to sell, just checked a clearance section at a couple of stores. All least I didn't post this in the Deals section to start with; then I probably would have been hosed.

ACTUALLY, I forgot to add, what about Myst III, anyone know anything about the game? First time I think I've seen it, is it any good? I personally will be getting Summoner either way, as I really liked a demo of it which I played a couple of years ago.

[quote name='Forest Mercenary']ACTUALLY, I forgot to add, what about Myst III, anyone know anything about the game? First time I think I've seen it, is it any good? I personally will be getting Summoner either way, as I really liked a demo of it which I played a couple of years ago.[/quote]

I played Myst and loved it. I then got Myst II(Riven) and Myst III, and found that the puzzles were either overly complex or boring pixel hunts.

The story is still good, and the enviornments are pretty, but in no way do I reccommend them.

If you've never played the "7th Guest", it's a much better title IMO

bread's done
Back