Are ipod earphones compatable with any typical mp3 player?

purepwnage81

CAG Veteran
On www.mac.com i was looking at the earphones cause all mine broke and im looking for new ones my friends ipod earphones fit soo comfy in my ears and i was looking at the earphones and i saw at the bottom a list of compatible MAC ipod Devices im not sure if the earphones can be used on any mp3 player can someone please help? :lol:

[quote name='jPoD']www.head-fi.org

Thank me later.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Find a nice pair of Sennheiser or Etymotic ear buds. You'll be amazed with how big a difference a nice pair of headphones makes.

[quote name='LiquidNight']*shakes head sadly*[/QUOTE]

B-B-B-B-But the headphones are made by Apple? All there stuff only works with Apple stuff, right?

[quote name='LiquidNight']*shakes head sadly*[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that's pretty bad.

Also bad: $30 for official ones.

Do yourself a favor OP, take an introductory electronics class.

[quote name='munch']B-B-B-B-But the headphones are made by Apple? All there stuff only works with Apple stuff, right?[/quote]

:lol:

This question reminds me of the "switch" commericals.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yeah...that's pretty bad.

Also bad: $30 for official ones.

Do yourself a favor OP, take an introductory electronics class.[/QUOTE]
Or you could just stop making everything so complicated. Headphones = Headphones.

A kid asked me if he should get an iPod or mp3 player once.

When I told him they were essentially the same, he insisted on a difference.

Damn you apple, damn you.

You prefer earbuds? I purposley got rid of my apple earbuds for a 10 pair of headphones, the kinds that clip over your hear, i hate having shit in my ear.

EDIT: Also, don't give the guy shit! For all he knows iPods don't have a regular headphone jack, like a Game Boy.

bread's done
Back