Are my spirtual beliefs wrong?

[quote name='The Crotch']So... late... to... party...

Also, my continued campaign to get people to stop capitalizing the "a" in "atheist" is a miserable failure, I see.[/QUOTE]
Why are you trying to push for a de-capitalization of the "a" in "atheist?" It is because it's not a proper noun? If so, I think I am inagreement with you. A specific religious group would be a proper noun, but a viewpoint is not a proper noun, for example Christian is a proper noun, but monotheist is not.

[quote name='The Crotch']So... late... to... party...

Also, my continued campaign to get people to stop capitalizing the "a" in "atheist" is a miserable failure, I see.[/QUOTE]
I want my own religion where I don't believe in God, damn it.

[quote name='The Crotch']What other reasons could I have?[/quote]Grumpy old man?

Anti-Shift-Key?

Had a bad run-in with capital letters as a kid?

um... I've got nothing else.

I figure it's only of those three, not the previously stated "logical reasoning."

[quote name='daroga']Grumpy old man?

Anti-Shift-Key?

I figure it's only of those three, not the previously stated "logical reasoning."[/quote]

I would've gone with "he's against capitalism" but I pretty much ripped that off from that threadless shirt...

[quote name='SpazX']I would've gone with "he's against capitalism" but I pretty much ripped that off from that threadless shirt...[/quote]See, I kept trying to come up with something remotely approaching a pun and that list of crap is the best I had. I should've had Google write it for me.

[quote name='The Crotch']What other reasons could I have?[/quote]Grumpy old man?

Anti-Shift-Key?

I figure it's only of those three, not the previously stated "logical reasoning."

[quote name='daroga']Grumpy old man?

Anti-Shift-Key?

I figure it's only of those three, not the previously stated "logical reasoning."[/quote]

I would've gone with "he's against capitalism" but I pretty much ripped that off from that threadless shirt...

[quote name='SpazX']I would've gone with "he's against capitalism" but I pretty much ripped that off from that threadless shirt...[/quote]See, I kept trying to come up with something remotely approaching a pun and that list of crap is the best I had. I should've had Google write it for me.

bread's done
Back