Are Old PC Games Worth Anything?

cruzfactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi. I'm clearing out my old possessions in my place and wonder if it's worth the effort to try and sell my old PC games (like Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: KOTR, etc.). Most of my games are from 2000 and after. I'm also not sure if someone else can reinstall some of these games, mostly the online ones, due to the CD key. I'd just be selling the box and install discs in that case. Anyone have experience selling old PC games???

Hi. I'm clearing out my old possessions in my place and wonder if it's worth the effort to try and sell my old PC games (like Diablo, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: KOTR, etc.). Most of my games are from 2000 and after. I'm also not sure if someone else can reinstall some of these games, mostly the online ones, due to the CD key. I'd just be selling the box and install discs in that case. Anyone have experience selling old PC games???
From what I have seen not really. I have seen posts up for a long time for people trying to get rid of their old PC games. I meant complete in box collector editions Metal jesus has a video of someone who sold him in insane amount of pc games for like 75 bucks he needed like a van and a car. My suggestion is find someone who cherishes them and give it to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8bo6d6fvs

There are some FB groups for PC game collecting. Might be some value in checking those. I can give you a few links

Unfortunately, those titles you listed don't seem to be selling high enough to go through the trouble. Not sure what the rest of the tiles are but you can check if you have a limited game with box on ebay.

bread's done
Back