Are preplayed games from Gamestop complete?

adamada

CAGiversary!
I just ordered KOTOR II used from Gamestop (nice 25% off link thanks to a CAG post). I was wondering whether or not I should be expecting the manual to come with it. 0%, 50%, 100% chance?

For my personal experience, I've gotten something like 12 complete to 3 disc only and 1 missing the instructions (cart games excluded).

But I've heard worse stats from other posters.

flip of a coin, luck of the draw, some other iffy phrase... in other words... you wont know if its complete until youve ordered it and it arrives at your house

i say no chance. I ordered P.Brave used not even a month after it came out and it was CD only. Seems they hold the boxes for some reason .. to get a complete game i like Gamefly

I ordered MGS:Substance(PS2) from Gamestop last weekend, my first order with Gamestop.com. I am certainly hoping it will be complete, though I only paid about $16 after the 25% off. :cool:

50/50 for me. If it isn't complete, I send it back and say it's defective, then I always get a complete one. Seems like they send people the shitty copies, then save the good ones for when the customers complain.

bread's done
Back