Are the Games at CC on the shelf or in a bin at your CC???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the ones I found were in a bin.

BTW, I found

Okage
Mystic Heroes (for kids)
ZOE: 2nd Run
Rygar
Chaos Legion
Megaman X7
Panzer Dragoon Orta

and some others I didn't buy... couldn't find Marvel vs. Capcom 2!! ****

[quote name='dj_paxis']None of the ones I found were in a bin.

BTW, I found

Okage
Mystic Heroes (for kids)
ZOE: 2nd Run
Rygar
Chaos Legion
Megaman X7
Panzer Dragoon Orta

and some others I didn't buy... couldn't find Marvel vs. Capcom 2!! ****[/quote]

If i can score MvsC 2 i will be a very happy man

[quote name='k8s']IF YOU AREN'T POSTING A SPECIFIC GAMING DEAL, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE![/quote] :lol: Since I'm pissed about people making way too many CC threads, I like you. :D

well, i'll be i nice guy and answer your question. I found mine on the shelfs marked a $49.99 each. Even onimusha 2 (usually $19.99). My CC is slow at price markdowns. The funny part of it was all the other people were looking in the bargain bin where they keep the crappy $20 games! :lol:

It's already been discussed in the other threads, They are all on the shelves still, marked normally, the games in the bin are shit games they will never sell for the most part.

[quote name='nba4life2k']it would have never gotten answered otherwise! plus this needs to be discussed[/quote]Wht does this need to be discussed? :? I don't understand why it matters to know if one CC has a bin and another doesn't. It would get answered if it was important.

the games will be eitehr in a bin, on the greatest hits shelves or the regular shelves here is a post of advice that i wrote in this forum

i work for a circuit city they will be open from 10 to 7 on the fouth of july. a tip for you all, if your going to buy a few of the same title, do not get more then 5, that will be considered a bulk order and they will tell you they have to go through corporate. also double check the ads to make sure that if the games are advertised they do not limit quantities. if nothing is mentioned in the ad insist that you are buying some for xmas or some idea like that as tehy are weary of retailers. personally i dont give a rats ass because they are clearance and getting them off the shelves and room for newer titles is fine by me. its nice and all to grab as many as you can but remember your fellow compatriots in the CAG scene. dont bogart all the games.

pigs get fat but hogs get slaughtered.

where have you pimped your hoes today? www.pimpwar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back