Are there any active B&M discounts that don't exclude video game hardware?

cheapkevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
It needs to be a B&M discount because I want to ensure that I get a Falcon Xbox 360. I got a good deal from Overstock on an Arcade system, but it was a Zephyr, and although I pleaded with them to just exchange it for a revised system, they wouldn't do it. So... I know it's rare for a coupon to not exclude consoles, but I thought I should ask anyway... also, if there aren't any currently active sales, do you think there will be before Christmas?

[quote name='Malik112099']3 year Warranty = who gives a shit if its a falcon, zephyr, brontosaurus or a fucking lincoln[/quote]

Why live the frustration of repairing the damn thing all the time. Sure, its a free repair, but there is wasted time and effort, time you could have spent playing and not talking to some CS and play a long waiting game.

3 year Warranty = who gives a shit if its a falcon, zephyr, brontosaurus or a fucking lincoln

If at all possible, I'd like to avoid the whole refurb replacement thing. Plus, I'd rather not go without the system for week if I don't need to.

You will not find a discount on a system at retail, unless it is something free coming with the console that the vendor is paying for. There is no money to be made on consoles and retail store will not sell them at a loss.

[quote name='rodeojones903']You will not find a discount on a system at retail, unless it is something free coming with the console that the vendor is paying for. There is no money to be made on consoles and retail store will not sell them at a loss.[/QUOTE]

True dat.

[quote name='rodeojones903']You will not find a discount on a system at retail, unless it is something free coming with the console that the vendor is paying for. There is no money to be made on consoles and retail store will not sell them at a loss.[/quote]

No actually, consoles are the best lost leaders items. Also Toys r us had a $100 gc with a pro console last year just right before christmas

bread's done
Back