Are there any good games coming out that use the Balance Board?!

jello00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I a got the Wii Fit a long time ago with the hope that some good games would eventually come out that actually use the Balance Board, but I haven't really heard any news about anything coming out -- I guess there is that snowboarding game and the butt racing on raving rabbids that were shown at e3, but that's not that cool.

I have an image of a sweet 1st person shooter that uses the wiimote and the balance board where you can hide behind walls and then jump out and shoot... something like that.

I don't know... I'm just really disappointed. Luckily I can probably still sell it for retail value. Should I?

Wii Music uses the Balance Board. There's an attachment that lets you use the Balance Board as two drum pedals.

If it's collecting dust, I suggest selling it now (while demand is still relatively high) and picking up a cheaper used board in the future when it drops in price. Or you could wait until Christmas when demand should pick up again. I think it did for the Wii last Christmas.

Skate It looks pretty neat though.

Yeh ive gotta say Skate It aswell. Im not going to get because i dont have a balance board, but it looks the strongest out of the lot.

Im just going to wait for Skate 2 to come out on 360. Cant fucking wait!!

bread's done
Back