Are there any NBA 2k8 players on this board?

Does anybody play this? I can never find any good people to play this and I LOVE this game. If anyone wants to play send me an invite, no matter what I'm doing online I'll quit and play this game!

I play this game practically everyday send me a friend request and I'd be glad to play with you my gamertag is ttriber.

Tips like what? I'm curious as to whether you are having trouble with this game like I did. I've bought the game ever year since 2K5, but this year's version seemed like a step back. It looked and felt similar to 2K7, but seemed to be ridiculously hard, even on the Pro setting.

I sold my copy after 3 weeks or so to a guy on here, but my interest in the NBA has been reignited due to some fantastic playoff games, and I'm tempted to re-buy, especially since I could play against my main $$$$a FrankySox.

thanks for the video. didn't know there were that many dribble moves. i play it online sometimes and you can add me if you want. gamertag: metaxin

[quote name='Matt Young'] and I'm tempted to re-buy, especially since I could play against my main $$$$a FrankySox.[/QUOTE]

You should...BEAT down central. Actually I'm not that good at this game I just love playing against people, one of my favorite multiplayer games. However Madden is another story!

[quote name='ttriber']I play this game practically everyday send me a friend request and I'd be glad to play with you my gamertag is ttriber.[/QUOTE]

Ok sent you a request, hope to play you soon!

bread's done
Back