Are there any Nightmare Before Christmas deals?

I was wondering the same myself. Looks like I will just get the Blu-ray from Border's on Monday with my gift card and coupon.

By the way if anybody has an extra nightmare before christmas disney codes...can I please have them? or any other extra disney codes laying around.

:D thanks. lol

[quote name='acrappa']I can't find this title for any less than $23 for the standard DVD. I was just curious if anybody has found a better deal.[/quote]

For the STANDARD DVD, Barnes & Noble might be your cheapest price if you use a VISA.
You can get it for about $18.50 (give or take depending on tax in your state).

Use this VISA link which gives you 10% off the price. (Click the "redeem offer" button which takes you to Barnes & Noble. You will see the 10% off at checkout.)

http://usa.visa.com/personal/discou...nesandNoble.com/vro_details.jsp&printable=yes

This 10% off link should last until 8/28 then it will probably revert to the usual 5%. (This link also gives you free shipping.)

Then enter coupon code [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Y7L3A8Y at checkout for another 15% off. (this code is good until 9/1.) This code is for everyone -- you need not have a Barnes & Noble membership. [/FONT]

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']I was wondering the same myself. Looks like I will just get the Blu-ray from Border's on Monday with my gift card and coupon.

By the way if anybody has an extra nightmare before christmas disney codes...can I please have them? or any other extra disney codes laying around.

:D thanks. lol[/quote]

The highest in-store coupon I know is 30%, and it comes to around 24.99-25.99. Is there 40%?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']The highest in-store coupon I know is 30%, and it comes to around 24.99-25.99. Is there 40%?[/quote]

Nah I was talking about the 30% one also. I can accept paying 24.99-25.99 for a blu-ray right now. Not the 34.99 everywhere it is going for.

as much as i want this new blu-ray, i am going to have to wait for a Amazon disney sale or something. just a bit too much for me at the moment.

It's on walmart.com for 22.86 for the 2 disc, and 27.86 for the bluray. Not sure if this applies at B&M stores though.

Definitely want to pick this up on Blu-ray, hopefully we can find some kinda decent deal for it. I just hope I can hold out, as I want to buy this very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunnysky']Tower.com is a bit lower than Amazon. I Think $25.96. Free shipping after $25.[/quote]
Thanks, I just canceled my Amazon order (from 2 days ago; still hasn't shipped... well I did pick free shipping) and ordered at Tower. Tower has it cheaper with free shipping, and it says it'll ship in 12 hours.

[quote name='icarwngs55']

The Blu-ray is flat out amazing...one of the best Blu-rays released to date[/quote]

You're making it a lot harder to wait for a deal on this. I just know I'm gonna end up paying almost full price for it.
What to do, what to do? :whistle2:k

[quote name='DualDisorder']You're making it a lot harder to wait for a deal on this. I just know I'm gonna end up paying almost full price for it.
What to do, what to do? :whistle2:k[/quote]

I have an idea for ya. Order it from Tower.com But along with it, also order Dark city and Shinobi (10.96each). CRAP. cancel that idea. Dark City just jumped back up from 10.99 to 25.20. So just buy Nightmare and Shobi for a total of 37.98. And when you take that and devide by 2, basically you paid 18.99 each. Quick FYI. At tower.com, once you put a title in your cart, you are guaranteed that price for 14 days. Even if it goes up. For example, I put Dark city in my cart a couple days ago at 10.99. And even though it's up to 25 now, I can still get it for 10.99.

^^^ good question, dvds should be cheaper than BD right? The next gen is better and more expensive you know... Anyhow, with price differences of few bucks, BD is a no brainer choice. Then again, i haven't buy dvd in ages... oh wait, just pulled the trigger on the Pink Panther dvd collection ($27 for hours of fun, not too bad i guess). Some BDs are overrated, the PQ is not much better from upscaled dvds. In case of Pink Panther, hell knows when it's gonna be on BD and not to mention the price and PQ enhancements.

[quote name='Legolas813']Serious question: Why is this movie so expensive, even on DVD?[/QUOTE]

My guess is because the dvd is a 3 disc set and has a 3d plastic case the size of a tv series boxset.

bread's done
Back