Are there any spy games for the Xbox 360?

flufflogic

CAG Veteran
With the release of Alpha Protocol, I was thinking about all the spy games I've played on the Xbox and I have to say...I've never played any.

Are there any spy games for Microsoft's console?

Quantum of Solace is a fun title. Runs on the same engine as COD4, for what that's worth(actually, I should say I remember reading it ran on that engine, but I'm too lazy right now to look it up the verify)
There is, of course, Splinter Cell Double Agent and now Conviction.
And now Alpha Protocol. I can't think of any others.
And those 3 different franchises seem to run the gauntlet as far as being different styles of "spy"

There's The Bourne Conspiracy which was actually fairly decent. If you enjoyed the hand-to-hand combat and brutality that Bourne showcased in the movies, this game's got it for you. It got a 7.5 at IGN.

I don't know what the compatibility is with the original xbox splinter cell games, but they were a lot of fun, and could probably be picked up for under $10 each.

Hitman is somewhat of a "spy" game... I guess it just depends on your definition of spy. If you mean stealth and lurking than there are a few.

Espionage
1. the systematic use of spies to obtain secret information, esp by governments to discover military or political secrets
2. the act or practice of spying

look for games with the word Espionage Action in it and that will be a spy-ish game ...i.e.- Splinter Cell & Metal Gear Solid are 2 notorious stealth spy games... i would say Splinter Cell Conviction would be the best for your buck considering the collectors edition can be purchased for about 32$ new ... the story is great and the deniable ops and co-op is even better ...360 Exclusive as well.

Games with Recon, Hitmen & Sniper Action would fall into a similar genre because it deals with stealth and spying so those who like that feel would love those types of games too i.e.-Sniper Ghost Warrior release's 06/10, and there are spec ops in call of duty games, & older titles like Sniper Elite....i don't know about Hitman much never cared to play that game.

bread's done
Back