Are these deals any good?

m1lesteg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I hit up my local EBGames and Gamestop today. At Gamestop I found Silent Hill 1, non-GH, complete in fine condition for 13 bucks, and Omega Boost, complete in perfect condition for 5.

At EBGames, and these are the deals I'm not so sure about, I found Full Throttle for Windows, case only, for 35 bucks, and Arc The Lad Collection, case only, for 35 as well. I picked up Arc The Lad Collection, as I had been looking for it for a while, and I more wanted to play it than have all the stuff. I hid the copy of Full Throttle just in case it's worth it.

So, my question is, which of these deals is good? I won't open Arc The Lad Collection, so I can return it tomorrow if need be. I'm fairly sure Silent Hill and Omega Boost are decent deals, though.

If you are happy with the items, then they are worth the price. If you look hard enough, you can probably find them cheaper. If you are buying them to resell, then just check Ebay for what the going prices are to compare.

I've seen full throttle jewel case only until very recently in my local B&Ms. Probably worth no more than 10 dollars.

I had Arc from the TRU 50% off sale complete and sealed for $35, but returned it. It's a pretty good deal, just too much for such old games, IMO.

[quote name='mgriff']They had Arc the Lad Collection for $10 at my TRU[/quote]

Well if it's the PS1 collection not the PS2 game you might want to pick it up. Fun game and I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be quite willing to pay for it, shipping and your time.

$35 for Full Throttle!? Wow. My brother works at EB and picked me up a collector's edition, new, for like 2 bucks a while ago. Go figure, though.. doesn't work on WinXP. Oh well. I still have my Sam and Max that works on XP.

[quote name='m1lesteg']So I hit up my local EBGames and Gamestop today. At Gamestop I found Silent Hill 1, non-GH, complete in fine condition for 13 bucks, and Omega Boost, complete in perfect condition for 5.

At EBGames, and these are the deals I'm not so sure about, I found Full Throttle for Windows, case only, for 35 bucks, and Arc The Lad Collection, case only, for 35 as well. I picked up Arc The Lad Collection, as I had been looking for it for a while, and I more wanted to play it than have all the stuff. I hid the copy of Full Throttle just in case it's worth it.

So, my question is, which of these deals is good? I won't open Arc The Lad Collection, so I can return it tomorrow if need be. I'm fairly sure Silent Hill and Omega Boost are decent deals, though.[/quote]

are you from seattle? my eb has arc the lad collection with no manual. the extras disk was in the case though. wonder if its still there.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='m1lesteg']So I hit up my local EBGames and Gamestop today. At Gamestop I found Silent Hill 1, non-GH, complete in fine condition for 13 bucks, and Omega Boost, complete in perfect condition for 5.

So, my question is, which of these deals is good? I won't open Arc The Lad Collection, so I can return it tomorrow if need be. I'm fairly sure Silent Hill and Omega Boost are decent deals, though.[/quote]

are you from seattle? my eb has arc the lad collection with no manual. the extras disk was in the case though. wonder if its still there.[/quote]

Close. Boston. :p

bread's done
Back