Are these games rare?

gmoney1234567890

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Just wondering if these games are rare and how much they'd be worth (all ps2. opened, but mint-good condition):

-castle shikigami 2
-Grandia Xtreme
-La Pucelle: Tactics
-Wild Arms 3

Thanks,
G$

Update: I meant castle shikigami 2, not SMT. Sorry about the confusion.

don't know about Shin Mikigami 2.
but the others are not rare
So I would say
Grandia Xtreme $25
La Pucelle $17
Wild Arms 3 $10

Again, these are just my estimates.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Just wondering if these games are rare and how much they'd be worth (all ps2. opened, but mint-good condition):

-Shin Mikigami 2
-Grandia Xtreme
-La Pucelle: Tactics
-Wild Arms 3

Thanks,
G$[/QUOTE]

i would guess

5 bucks on the SHIN game
15-25 bucks on the grandia
10-15 bucks on the tactics
5-10 bucks on the wild arms

[quote name='slidecage']i would guess

5 bucks on the SHIN game
15-25 bucks on the grandia
10-15 bucks on the tactics
5-10 bucks on the wild arms[/QUOTE]

you should start a tradelist, I would love to buy from you (Grandia).

edit:
added in the word Grandia

[quote name='wbc1228']you should start a tradelist, I would love to buy from you.[/QUOTE]

go to ebay and you will find those games at that price... hell ovestock was just selling wild arms 3 for 9 bucks shipped sealed

you should of said you were looking for grandia .,... local movie rental place was selling one for 12 bucks last month (gone now) already had it

i think eb even sells it for 20 bucks

I already have a TL wbc1228 you can check. As for the games, I'm gonna hold on to them, as I won't get rid of them unless they were worth something. Thanks slidecage for anyone interested in them.

[quote name='slidecage']go to ebay and you will find those games at that price... hell ovestock was just selling wild arms 3 for 9 bucks shipped sealed[/QUOTE]

I already have most of those games listed. Take it easy. It was just a random comment from me that shouldn't be taken too seriously.

[quote name='slidecage']go to ebay and you will find those games at that price... hell ovestock was just selling wild arms 3 for 9 bucks shipped sealed

you should of said you were looking for grandia .,... local movie rental place was selling one for 12 bucks last month (gone now) already had it

i think eb even sells it for 20 bucks[/QUOTE]

humm.....
guess I need to check ebgames more often, it is backordered for now ($25).
ebay prices seems to flutuate alot for this game.
thanks

[quote name='scsg75']$5.00 bucks on the Shin game?

If it's Shin Megami Tensai Nocturne it goes for a lot more than $5.00[/QUOTE]

Obviously. It's not Shin Megami Tensei anything though. It's Castle Shikigami 2 which is a game that retailed for $10. AKA: 0 Value.

bread's done
Back