Are these legit sealed Genesis games?

Damien_Da

CAG Veteran
Hello, I can't find any info on sealed Genesis games. If this is the wrong place to post this please move it. Wasn't entirely sure which forum to ask in. Maybe someone can help me. I bought these at a Flea Market recently and just sold them. When I started to package them I looked a little closer at the seams and only one looked like a real sealed game. I should've done a little more research when I actually put them up for sale. Any help on if any of these are real factory seals would be greatly appreciated!

SANY1399.jpg

SANY1398.jpg

SANY1397.jpg

SANY1396.jpg

I also noticed that these games have the same type of seam/hang tag on the back. I don't know if because one is an EA game and the other isn't if they should be different in any way. The game on the right has a white sticker towards the bottom too. Don't know if that matters.
SANY1403.jpg

I'm only going through the trouble because I don't want the buyer to be unsatisfied. I've already asked if he would like his money back and let him know I don't think they're legit sealed Genesis games. Thanks!

Thanks everybody. I'm almost positive the one on the bottom left is a reseal. It has seams on the sides. Pretty sure Genesis games only have them on the bottom or top.

They look legit. Hang tags and proper seal from the shrink wrap. If you don't mind me asking what games are they?

Agreed, these almost look like reseals to me, but I can't remember how they sealed these games originally. They're not 360 games or Neo Geo games than ha(d/ve) a sealing sticker.

Having worked at EB in the late 90s and therefore handled many new Genesis games, these certainly look legit to me.

The games were:

Flashback
Super Street Fighter 2
Desert Strike
The Pagemaster
Bonkers
Star Trek Deep Space Nine

The guy I sold them to still wanted them and was fine with taking the chance. So it all worked out! Thanks a lot!

bread's done
Back