are u hype to buy umd movies????

If a buy a PSP at some point, i'll most likely just download them depending on the price of UMDs. Chances are I won't have the desire to be watching any movies on the road anyway.

Hell No, I'm not going to buy my movies again. There is just no point in this, If I'm going to buy my movies again its going to be in Blu-Ray or HD-DVD format, I'm not going to take a step down form DVD to uses UMD. If I want a portable movie player I'll get a portable DVD player.

[quote name='maxflight']I think if the umd movies are like $5 a piece, I'd buy them.[/quote]

Sony!? :rofl:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='maxflight']I think if the umd movies are like $5 a piece, I'd buy them.[/quote]

Sony!? :rofl:[/quote]

I guess it's just my way of answering OP's question, NO! :)

I would NEVER buy UMD movies.....just plain dumb. Although, I'm not getting a PSP either.

Also, it appears as SONY is putting out most of the movies....so, it better be by that studio if you want it.

I think the first batch of UMD were announced. (Hellboy, Resident Evil 2...a couple more)

dumb. I have a portable DVD player anyways.

[quote name='CapAmerica']Hell No, I'm not going to buy my movies again. There is just no point in this, If I'm going to buy my movies again its going to be in Blu-Ray or HD-DVD format, I'm not going to take a step down form DVD to uses UMD. If I want a portable movie player I'll get a portable DVD player.[/quote]

Your sig reeks of objectivity.

[quote name='doubledown']I would NEVER buy UMD movies.....just plain dumb. Although, I'm not getting a PSP either.

Also, it appears as SONY is putting out most of the movies....so, it better be by that studio if you want it.

I think the first batch of UMD were announced. (Hellboy, Resident Evil 2...a couple more)

dumb. I have a portable DVD player anyways.[/quote]

XXX is one of them too

I:M buying RE2 and FF umd movies and i hope i get the spiderman 2 umd movie

[quote name='Mook Williams'][quote name='CapAmerica']Hell No, I'm not going to buy my movies again. There is just no point in this, If I'm going to buy my movies again its going to be in Blu-Ray or HD-DVD format, I'm not going to take a step down form DVD to uses UMD. If I want a portable movie player I'll get a portable DVD player.[/quote]

Your sig reeks of objectivity.[/quote]

My Sig was to counter a fellow users sig which displayed a PSP destroying a DS. That is the only reason I made it. If you followed the early PSP topics you would know this.

bread's done
Back