Are you a multi-dimensional cheapass???

Yes...uhm sometimes I buy meant a day before it expires...I tend to get meant normall around 5 bucks to like a buck something...hey if it is frozen and eaten at a later date, It's still good :p Also do the same thing with ham...pay like 37 cents for it, I mean it really doesn't go as bad

Definitely. I like to get cheap gas, groceries, etc. etc. as well. Every bit saved is more for something else, or more for my savings, so hey, it's worth it. Of course, sometimes the cheapest choice isn't the best, and everyone should recognize that.

Damn... I remember I used to impulse buy candy and games and whatever when I was in high school. Then I got into a serious relationship and went to college and cheapassness was my only option. Well I'm still in college (+ another extra year to go) and dumped the gf which frees up all that money, but the cheapass habits still remain

Absolutely. Sometimes I have to remind myslef its not worth to drive an extra couple minutes to save 3 cents per gallon on gas.

hmm, well today is Thursday, which is 5 cents off a gallon at the gas station by my office. I wanted to go to Target 2 days ago to look for Prince of Persia for the cube but I would have to stop to get gas to make it(factoring in driving to the bar for Mardi Gras/karaoke night), so I'm waiting till today. Overall savings is about 75 cents, which will go toward coffee tomorrow, damn you Timmy Ho's.

me I'm a total cheap ass, not just a CAG. But like many of you I'm a poor college student. Like someone said, the more money saved is the more money to spend.

bread's done
Back