Are you camping overnight to get a PS3 voucher?

tamno1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OK guys, the next-gen hype is really on fire rite now. Tell everyone what it will take u to get your sweaty hand on one of those vouchers. Me? I am gonna have a slumber party in front of my BB on the 16th. Gotta be the 1st in line.

Honestly, since Best Buy canceled my preorder I've pretty much decided to wait until the PS3 is available in large numbers. I don't see any reason to go to extreme lengths to be the first to own one, since there are a lot more games on the 360 (or even the Wii) that excite me. Good luck though.

Woot! Starving Students!

I'm camping out beginning on the 15th @ around 3pm. First in line GUARANTEED.

I would be camping out, but I have a casting call (Im the dam producer argh) at 11am.

But my girlfriend is going to camp out at either circuit city, or best buy since both around here are doing midnight launches.

[quote name='djkunai']Woot! Starving Students!

I'm camping out beginning on the 15th @ around 3pm. First in line GUARANTEED.[/QUOTE]

What're you gonna do about food/bathroom/shower/getting mugged at night? =P

How does camping out even work? you and a friend bring 2 chairs, some taco bell, and your psp's and just sit in front of the door opening? how do you tell the store that you are the first in line and make sure no one cuts in front of you? I'm not one to camp out for a PS3 but i am willing to rough it for a night to sell that shit on Ebay for over $2000 come christmas time... someone let me know how the hell this process even works?

bread's done
Back