Area 51, Suffering, Rise & Fall (PC) Free from the AirForce

Do note that by receiving the games you are making a commitment to a 2 year stint in the armed forces. SUCKERS.

It's kind of creepy that they offer The Suffering.
Area 51 and Rise & Fall I can kind of understand, but The Suffering is not something I would think the U.S. Air Force would want to promote or be associated with.
Free is free though ; P Thanks OP!
I already have rise & fall and its a really fun RTS game.

[quote name='Grico']Do note that by receiving the games you are making a commitment to a 2 year stint in the armed forces. SUCKERS.[/QUOTE]

Then I wouldn't touch them with a 100 ft pole.

I only post it. because of rise and fall with is a good rts game. the game does not work on vista. but work really good with xp and 64mb video card

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']It's kind of creepy that they offer The Suffering.
Area 51 and Rise & Fall I can kind of understand, but The Suffering is not something I would think the U.S. Air Force would want to promote or be associated with.[/quote]

maybe they're trying to desensitize us from blood and gore.

[quote name='deepspacesnow']Whoever said that we were agreeing to two years in the air force was wrong.[/QUOTE]

He was being sarcastic. :)

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Best use of our tax dollars lately.[/quote]

I for one would certainly rather our tax dollars go to Midway than I would Wall Street.

[quote name='Evi1d33d']lol they are trying to convince ignorant gamers that if you join the army you get to shoot aliens![/quote]

But wait a minute.......wouldn't it be awesome if that were true.

^You can edit your post, instead of making a second post with the correction.

Nice, I like free games and have wanted to play area 51. ^_^

Does anyone know if you can get the CD key for free for Rise and Fall so you can play it online. I downloaded it and am now looking to play it online. I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this but hopefully someone can help me.

It says they're ad supported; how intrusive are these ads? Like ads on your menus or spyware? Also can you play online for Area 51? Used to love infection mode.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Technically our tax dollars pay for this.[/quote]

Just remove the word technically, and you're golden. The word "free" and any government entity do not belong together, even if the spending is worthwhile. "Deals" like this are not.

Area 51 and the Suffering were already available for free with ad-supported versions. I'vd had them for a while. Guess the AF decided they wanted to be THE ad.

bread's done
Back