Argh! Welcome Back games self-destructed!

epobirs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I had already downloaded Pursuit Force two days ago, then downloaded Killzone this morning. After Killzone supposedly installed I went to get a look at it and couldn't find it. I also couldn't find Pursuit Force anymore. They're just gone.

I'm downloading both of them again but this is not exactly working out on the forgiveness front, Sony.

hey, well you're better off than me..I haven't tried downloading the PSP games thru the system, but I have tried in MediaGo. When I go to choose a game it says something like: "You must buy free game 1 of 1" or some bullshit..HEY! thats what the hell I'm trying to do...so big arghh from me. Now, maybe I will get them correctly if I get off my lazy ass and actually grab my unit, but there is far too much effort involved :lol:

Is there a way to download the free welcome back PSP games without a PS3?

Right now I am only able to use Media Go, which is a no go after three separate things needed to be downloaded and installed. Took me forever to reset my password because Media Go sent me to a shut down website, and now Media Go says I have to accept the new terms of service and kicks me again to a web page that is shut down.

I may have access to wireless internet this weekend. Can the welcome back games be downloaded through WI-FI on the PSP? With no wireless internet access, I haven't been able to try connecting my PSP to the PSN store. So I am wondering if this will work before I go to my in-laws and ask them to hook up the wireless router.

yeah man, i did them thru my psp finally last night. it was super easy and confusing with this 'tiered 1 & 2' shit at the same time.

I can't even get that far! I still can't reset my password to even access the store. When I go to the link that my PSP instructs, the site says:

"Site Maintenance Notice
The server is currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Help please!

Mobster: try logging into PSN through the playstation.com site and not through your PSP or Mediago. I tried through mediago and the link it gave me produced that error message, but doing it through the PSN login on playstation.com worked.

[quote name='token2k6']yeah man, i did them thru my psp finally last night. it was super easy and confusing with this 'tiered 1 & 2' shit at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks this worked and was easy too.

[quote name='mobster011']I can't even get that far! I still can't reset my password to even access the store. When I go to the link that my PSP instructs, the site says:

"Site Maintenance Notice
The server is currently down for maintenance.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

Help please![/QUOTE]

[quote name='dabamus']Mobster: try logging into PSN through the playstation.com site and not through your PSP or Mediago. I tried through mediago and the link it gave me produced that error message, but doing it through the PSN login on playstation.com worked.[/QUOTE]

@mobster: I think I wound up trying to login on the playstation.com website and it would not let me. Click forgot password and it will e-mail you a link to change it.

bread's done
Back