Arkham Asylum PS3 Joker Challenge Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Bling Blang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
For those of you wanting the Joker Challenge room, it's already available on the Playstation Store. Not sure if someone mistimed the release of it or what, but it's available to download right now. Just finished getting it as we speak.

Yeah, I posted about this in one of the other Batman threads but opening a new thread probably makes more sense. Caught me off guard considering I thought the challenge maps were going to be included on the disk. My question now is, they said challenge "maps" for the disk but this DL only states challenge "map". I'll be somewhat disappointed if we only get one map out of it. I was looking forward to spending more time than that with Joker.

Good!!! There are 8 challenge maps according to IGN in an article reported a couple days ago. Don't know how they fit all that in in 103mb though.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/101/1017156p1.html

I'm pretty sure this isn't a deal, as they were never going to charge for this in the first place.

[quote name='KueMan10']I'm pretty sure this isn't a deal, as they were never going to charge for this in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Thats why I chose to post it in one of the other threads. It was definitely a surprise though. Good info for those that hadn't heard.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Don't know how they fit all that in in 103mb though.
[/QUOTE]

Most everything you download off the PSN is compressed in some form. Expanded, the content probably takes up more space.

[quote name='saturnotaku']Most everything you download off the PSN is compressed in some form. Expanded, the content probably takes up more space.[/QUOTE]
Oh, no doubt about that. I personally expected a 350mb download for these though. Their compression is obviously much better than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back