Arkham City Batarang controller 360/ps3 $19.99 at Bestbuy

Solid controller for the 360. Not great for FPS but it works well for other games. Plus it works on the PC.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Wired controller...lol. That's so 2004.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to be l33t, you gotta buy the wireless third party controllers for the xbox!

[quote name='confoosious']arrggh i just bought the COD one![/QUOTE]

Is the Batarang control that much better to spend double in comparison to the COD controller?

I mean for the PS3 I would get the lure because the Batarang has similar layout to the 360 controllers but for the 360 controllers is the build that much more superior?

[quote name='iduncurr']Is the Batarang control that much better to spend double in comparison to the COD controller?

I mean for the PS3 I would get the lure because the Batarang has similar layout to the 360 controllers but for the 360 controllers is the build that much more superior?[/QUOTE]

I'm strictly working from amazon reviews and based on the reviews, it probably is worth the extra $10.

However, I bought the COD one simply for mac gaming (which is not often at all) so it's not like I need a super durable controller. I'm sitting here with the batarang in my cart trying to decide.

Too bad it has the 360 control scheme rather than the PS3 control scheme. I might would've bitten on the 360 controller otherwise.

[quote name='Ensoul']Solid controller for the 360. Not great for FPS but it works well for other games.[/QUOTE]

Any particular reason why you say it's not ideal for FPS? What about TPS? I have only one controller for my 360 and owning a second would be nice, even if it is wired.

i bought this from TRU when it was $15 iirc, great controller for that price. I prefer the corded one simply because the light up buttons and sticks eat up battery life faster...plus I now feel I can throw my controller on a wall and pretend i can scale it just like batman. Also works flawlessly on PC for playing AC.

[quote name='Kuma']Honestly the best PC/Xbox controller ive ever used[/QUOTE]

Really? I just bought the Black Ops one and am really considering this one but cant bite.

Was thinking about one of these Power A ones for my PS3 since they're shaped more like a 360 controller. Just bought a DS3 though and considering it came with a game I already opened I doubt they'd take it back...

eLefAdEreLefAdEr I found the sticks are a little more loose than the regular 360 controller. Overall I didn't think the precision was there either compared to the regular 360 controllers when I was playing MW 3 online.

I would love to get an extra ps3 controller but no shipping and no stores around here have it :(

I didn't wanna bite on those COD controllers, felt like throwing money away even at 10 bucks.

Hrmm, after reading that article a while back where a "source" said MS was going to have a new controller for the 720, not sure if I should get another. Hate to have a spare I'd never use. Have two already. I might get a PS3, I have three but one is a getting worn, and I play it more

[quote name='Ensoul']eLefAdEr I found the sticks are a little more loose than the regular 360 controller. Overall I didn't think the precision was there either compared to the regular 360 controllers when I was playing MW 3 online.[/QUOTE]

Your reply is much appreciated. I think I'll give this a skip then.

Just picked up mine, couldn't go wrong for only $10 thanks to the deal in the other topic! Now I finally have a controller to play steam games on my macbook, plus my son is a superhero fanatic, so he'll love it too.

I need another PS3 controller, but I am low on funds. I wish my reward zone points would go through. I might just have to get it and bite the bullet cause my extra PS3 remote is in horrible condition, also I like the 360 layout more.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Just picked up mine, couldn't go wrong for only $10 thanks to the deal in the other topic! Now I finally have a controller to play steam games on my macbook, plus my son is a superhero fanatic, so he'll love it too.[/QUOTE]

How do you go about ordering it that way? I would definitely pick one up for $10.

Tempted, though after the nearly $6 for shipping I feel like I should just look for an MS wired controller. Still undecided at this point, though it already sounds like this is a huge step up from the Black Ops one that I passed on earlier in the week.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Just picked up mine, couldn't go wrong for only $10 thanks to the deal in the other topic! Now I finally have a controller to play steam games on my macbook, plus my son is a superhero fanatic, so he'll love it too.[/QUOTE]

Got it to work for me, thanks for the heads up on this. I don't exactly understand how this credit gets applied or when it get applied 3-14 days later?!? But for $13 I couldn't pass it up.

Damn you Best Buy and your incredible deals!:bomb: I have fresh BB credit and just got my $9.99 Call Of Duty controller. Haven't opened it, but it looks cool!

Hmmm...:whistle2:k

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Ugly controller is ugly.[/QUOTE]
:applause:Exactly. Most of these themed controllers are ugly as fuck.

Be warned on the PS3 wireless controller though, as it needs a USB adapter plugged into your PS3 to work according to the description on Best Buy's site. If it runs off of a wireless signal and NOT Bluetooth, then if you have a cordless phone in your house on the same signal you could have interference.

That's what happened with me with the one third party controller about 3 years ago.

By the way, there's a Power A controller for PS3 for $15 on clearance at TRU right now. It's a wired controller though if I remember correctly.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause:Exactly. Most of these themed controllers are ugly as fuck.

Be warned on the PS3 wireless controller though, as it needs a USB adapter plugged into your PS3 to work according to the description on Best Buy's site. If it runs off of a wireless signal and NOT Bluetooth, then if you have a cordless phone in your house on the same signal you could have interference.

That's what happened with me with the one third party controller about 3 years ago.

By the way, there's a Power A controller for PS3 for $15 on clearance at TRU right now. It's a wired controller though if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]
Do the Power A have the 360 layout?

if someone just has to have it GS has it for $29.99. Not available online but several store around me have it according to the site.

[quote name='Blade3D']Got it to work for me, thanks for the heads up on this. I don't exactly understand how this credit gets applied or when it get applied 3-14 days later?!? But for $13 I couldn't pass it up.[/QUOTE]

I hate when people do this. You ask for help, find the answer yourself, then you don't update anyone on how to get it for $10...yet you update us that you in fact got it for $10

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I hate when people do this. You ask for help, find the answer yourself, then you don't update anyone on how to get it for $10...yet you update us that you in fact got it for $10[/QUOTE]

Lol, go get the $20 credit listed in the other thread. Use the link provided in the email (order confirmation) to go to the Best Buy section. Search batarang, it will come up with the 360 and PS3 version of the controller, select the one you want. Add a filler so it's over $20, I used 3x5 cards ($1.29) because the cable ties that are suggested in the other thread werent available for instore pickup. My total came up to $12.60 or something like that. From what I understand you will get refunded $20 to your form of payment within 3-14 days.

I picked one up last week and this is the closest thing to a 360 controller for the ps3 you can find. Works well. No complaints.

[quote name='WickedEndoNinja']I would love to get an extra ps3 controller but no shipping and no stores around here have it :( [/QUOTE]call CS BB has alot of these in stores around me my guess is that BB could still ship for free with a request. I'm silver so the silver hotline perks work for me but doesn't hurt to try.

[quote name='kozi']I found the controller in the clearance section today for $10.[/QUOTE]$10 would seem to be the price to fully clear stock.

[quote name='TheBomb69']I'm enjoying this controller but I can not get it to turn my PS3 on. Works once it is on but I need to use a Dual Shock to power up.[/QUOTE]

Only Bluetooth controllers will turn the ps3 on, this control does not use Bluetooth.

bread's done
Back