Arkham City, Witcher 2 and Lollipop $20 off NEW (360 & PS3) Aug 1st - 7th @ GameStop

Also appears to include the vita Mortal Kombat (and may include the new Lego Batman) Also, unless I'm mistaken that'll make MK for the consoles $10 (They're currently listed at $30)

[quote name='Woocls']Also appears to include the vita Mortal Kombat (and may include the new Lego Batman) Also, unless I'm mistaken that'll make MK for the consoles $10 (They're currently listed at $30)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm just going by what a employee told me today. I just provided the link. I can see this being a mess but hopefully someone gets what they want.

[quote name='weeman43302']Do used prices usually drop with these as well?[/QUOTE]I think it depends--if so, I wouldn't expect anything below $27.

so that would make the console versions of mortal kombat complete $10 or is that just wishful thinking on my part? if its $10 i'll bite, hell i'll probably bite @ $20 even though i dont like to buy shit from gamestop

[quote name='Vigilante']I think it depends--if so, I wouldn't expect anything below $27.[/QUOTE]

That's cool, I have a $5 preowned coupon I want to use. I'll definitely pick up Lollipop Chainsaw for $22.

[quote name='Woocls']Also appears to include the vita Mortal Kombat (and may include the new Lego Batman) Also, unless I'm mistaken that'll make MK for the consoles $10 (They're currently listed at $30)[/QUOTE]

I think it will put the console versions down to 20 because the reason they're 30 right now is because there's another gamestock deal that ends tomorrow for 10 bucks off. Still this sucks because I just bought MK komplete 3 days ago for 30 because of the aforementioned deal.

Still I'll probably pick up wither 2 for 30.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']hopefully amazon matches so i dont have to pay sales tax to $$$gity uncle sam[/QUOTE]

Uncle Sam doesnt collect sales tax (not yet anyway...)

I'm definitely enticed by B:AC GotY, though I'm trying to decide if I should get it for :360: since I platinumed the :ps3: vanilla version (it's just that awesome). Are there any noticeable differences between the :360: and :ps3: versions?

[quote name='hostyl1']Uncle Sam doesnt collect sales tax (not yet anyway...)[/QUOTE]
lol whatever.
Illinois government is just as bent cocked crooked as the federal.
none of them are getting my monies

i wish we could get a b2g1 with this

bread's done
Back