Arkham Knight PS4/X1 Limited Edition available at Amazon again

I got a DLC code email from bestbuy just now for something in Arkham Knight but didn't state what it was. Was there any DLC not included within the game package?
I think it's another Harley Quinn code + "Waynetech upgrades", whatever that is. It was on the item page yesterday before the game came out. When you redeem it on your ps4 it'll tell you exactly what it is before you hit redeem (this doesn't work on the website though, it'll automatically redeem it).

EDIT: WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile

Last edited by a moderator:
So I still can't decide if it's worth keeping mine or not.
Yeah, me either. The statue is worse quality than I was expecting, but it's not awful. It's like $20 more than I think it's worth, so my dillemma is: do I keep it and regret that $20, or do I return it hoping to buy it cheaper later, and possibly lose it?

So can anyone answer this question for me? I see that the LE comes with the New 52 Skins Pack, is that the same pack they're giving away for free on the PSN Store?

So can anyone answer this question for me? I see that the LE comes with the New 52 Skins Pack, is that the same pack they're giving away for free on the PSN Store?
as knight19 said, yep, the reason they're doing it is because of the batmobile edition fiasco i think.

I think the CE is worth keeping if you got in on the price glitch for sure. Get a few goodies for around the price of the base game.

According to the internet it's $10. And I believe everything I read on the Internet.
You know, I just read that about the ten. I actually never head that. Growing up in the late 70's and 80's, my older relatives always called a twenty that. Just always followed suit. This is the first time in 40 years I have heard that it referred to a ten. It was always a twenty. It could be that a twenty is referred to as s double-sawbuck so my elders might have just dropped the double part.

Gonna have stop using that term now. Lol.

Thanks for making me read. I love stuff like that.

The limited edition is alright. Don't understand why people bashing on it. It's $100 and if someone wanted a better one, they should get it at slideshow site. People got high demands on collector edition these days and companies know how to milk it. Look at fallout 4. That cheap plastic, but with gcu, it's at a decent price. I think skyrim is one of the best center that came out in a long time. Wish batman was painted, better position for the lights, and a power off switch. I'm glad I was able to get on the Walmart glitch. Just my two cents.

Anyone know if ps4 or Xbox one doing? Heard the pc port sucks, hope they fix it.

The lighting in the statue should've been placed so that the city glowed. Instead it looks that there's a light on under the streets. Even a projection light with the bat symbol would've been more appealing.

While still nice to get at $65, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it for a c-note.

I actually like this LE. I love the steelbook, one of the best batman steelbooks I've seen (including movie steels), cool artbook and comic book, and a statue poor quality yes but still not terrible. All for $80 with GCU $20 over msrp of the regular edition.

Compare this to the GoW CE, poorly made statue, awesome steelbook and a digital soundtrack for $20 over msrp of the regular edition, and ot makes this LE look fantastic.

That being said if not for GCU the $100 price tag is a bit tougher to swallow. I like the steelbook, artbook, and comic book but not for $40.

Overall one of the better cheap CE/LE to come out in my opinion. Definitely not Tron bad!

Obviously im bias being a batman fan and collector , but the statue is massive some unboxings make it look tiny....it almost makes the injustice statue look small (height wise). The light while in a bad position for someone like me who will never bother turning the light on or off doesnt bother me. Overall I think this is one of the better statues to come with a batman LE. I still feel the europeon version of Origins with Batman holding the joker is the best statue any batman got packaged with over the course of the 4 games. 

My heart is beating fast you guys. I'm not sure if it's because I'm about to play Arkham Knight or because I'm overweight and never take vacation time..

The statue does look cheaply made and the light on it is terrible. They should have just left the light out and used it for better quality material for the statue.

I do think besides the material quality that it is a pretty cool looking statue.

I decided I'm sending mine back to Amazon, with them giving out the DLC for free that was in the LE and the statue being of poor quality, it isn't worth keeping to me.

I understand, I have both consoles as well. I always just prefer Xbox One for multiplatform games because of achievements and the controller is way better for my needs.
I agree, I also have both but will choose the XB1 unless there is a glaring difference due to the controllers. Not a fan of the DS4, my finger slipped off the stick way too often onto the PS button while playing Bloodborne (which pretty much guarantees death).

900p to 1080p isn't "glaring" to me. I will do it for MGS5 though, 1080p to 720p is a big step, they are definitely putting way more effort into the PS4 version.

But, on subject, I like the Limited edition. The statue does look nice and lights up pretty cool, the plastic is a little cheap feeling - but it is for looks, not touch. The Art Book is awesome. Overall I'm happy with it - but I also got it for Gamer's Club 20% off so that helps a lot. I love the Arkham games (even Origins), so I'm willing to go a bit more on my favorite game series.

Get it if you love the Arkham games, just don't expect any future worth in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back