Arkham Origins Collector's Edition PS3/360 $64.99

Is the figure shit tier like Uncharted 3 or God of War Ascension?
From someone who actually owned one, I'd say it's really nice for a video CE statue. There's nice detail, the paint looks good for the most part, the LEDs are alright etc. The screens don't light up clearly like they do in the advertisement picture, so the faces are blurred out. All in all, when concerning only video game CE statues, I'd rate this about an 8 out of 10.

That is the first time that I've ever heard of anything made by Sideshow Collectibles as "shit tier"

But anyways, I've heard mixed reactions of the Joker display.
which one did sideshow do?

bc both the god of war and uncharted 3 SE statues looked like shit

Limited quantity available yet they're still on sale.. e_e;
I know this comes up often, but this is the first CE that I think got a additional allotment just before release. I mean, it was sold out for so long but after release, I started seeing these nearly everywhere.

The Uncharted 3 statue is much better than this joker, that isn't saying much at all. I never liked sideshow, but a lot of the Project Triforce stuff just flat out stinks, and Joker doesn't break the streak.

If your getting the CE, get it for the other extras, blu ray and amazing artbook. The statue is throw away quality. 

Sideshow did the Uncharted 3 statue.
really?!

Sideshow usually makes quality statues

surprised to hear that they made the UC3 SE statue, bc that thing looked like a cheap piece of shit

par for the course with these special edition statues...but still...Figured Sideshow only meant quality

bread's done
Back