Arma 2: Combined Operations $24.74 Steam download

Got to get this for Day-Z thanks
dayz

Tempting, and thanks for the deal sighting OP. However, I'm willing to hold out for a larger price drop. I mean, this is pretty much an Alpha we're paying for. Assuming everyone is getting ARMA just for DayZ.

[quote name='BrentronD']Tempting, and thanks for the deal sighting OP. However, I'm willing to hold out for a larger price drop. I mean, this is pretty much an Alpha we're paying for. Assuming everyone is getting ARMA just for DayZ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, DayZ is the main reason I've even thought about getting the game. Arma 2 could drop in price next year or whenever Arma 3 comes out, but for now I haven't seen much of a price drop. I wasn't keeping my eyes glued on the price though.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']I have faith that we will see a cheaper price in the Steam Summer Sale whenever the fuck that happens.[/QUOTE]

This, I will hold out as well. If not, oh well, will be plenty of good games on sale. Thanks for the share OP

Is the main game really bad or something? Everyone seems to be wetting their pants over dayZ but I hear next to nothing about the actual game...

I was really interested in Day Z but then the technical glitches killed my interest, would you like to play a game that is a resource hog to run and then our friends the zed can just noclip the walls? For me that is a not.

Came here to post this. If you buy Arma II CO from the BIStore most of your money goes straight to the devs. Support them and buy it from here!

[quote name='Jotamide']Came here to post this. If you buy Arma II CO from the BIStore most of your money goes straight to the devs. Support them and buy it from here![/QUOTE]

Yeah, If steam were to discount it to the same price, I'd rather support the devs

bread's done
Back