Armageddon and Tombstone For $15.98 Shipped...

Nice find. $8 each per movie is about the right price point for them.

And for those curious about it, it takes $10 off Tombstone, not $5 off each movie.

for those of you using amazon credit, you can trade the two movies back in to amazon to make up what you spend.

as in armageddon for $7.25
and tombstone for $8.25

go lock the prices in, and you have a week to ship. so for me its essentially a 5 day rental for 50 cents.

Awesome deal, thanks! I just wish it was $10 off for Tombstone and No Country for Old Men (though NCfOM isn't pricematched...$14.49)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blech, why does Tombstone have to be paired with Armageddon? Of all the movies, why Armageddon?

Guess I'll just wait for an eventual sub-$10 price on Tombstone by itself.

wow amazing. i bought tombstone at best buy this weekend for 13$ + tax but im ordering these and returning the amazon sealed tombstone back to bb (since i already opened and watched the copy i got over the weekend)

THANKS!

Great deal. Tombstone is my primary target, while Armageddon is great to have around for friends/visitors (it is a favorite with a surprisingly diverse group).

[quote name='genfuyung']Tombstone is the best western movie ever made.[/QUOTE]

lets not get ahead of ourselves lol. its a good film yes.

personally i thought Wyatt Earp was far more epic. Kurt Russell was kinda cheesy in tombstone (although Val Kilmer put on one of the best performances ever)

[quote name='postulio']lets not get ahead of ourselves lol. its a good film yes.

personally i thought Wyatt Earp was far more epic. Kurt Russell was kinda cheesy in tombstone (although Val Kilmer put on one of the best performances ever)[/QUOTE]

Sorry but Tombstone > Wyatt Earp
You really prefer Kevin Costner over Kurt Russell?

But I do agree Val Kilmer as Doc was great performance.

I already own Tombstone on DVD (Directors Cut) does the Blu-Ray add anything other than it being a Blu-Ray?

Man, if I had only waited a month. Who knows how long the additional $10 savings is going to last for. On a totally unrelated note, my parents live about a mile away from where Morgan Earps remains rest.

I actually had Armageddon in my hands today at Best Buy, ready to purchase, but hoping I could get it cheaper. Thanks OP. Even though Tombstone has less than great PQ reviews, I can't pass up this price.
Although I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed that they really aren't doing much of anything on these blu rays in terms of special features.

I shouldn't have waited.
Oh well, I'll just pick them up in a month when they drop to $10 each (like so many other catalog titles do).

Pulled the trigger on this, been waiting for it to drop in price!!! Received email conformation saying it is shipping sooner then anticipated June 14-18.

bread's done
Back