Army Men: Sarge’s War GameCube CHEAP

If I remeber right, army men has the largest amount of games in a series as well as the most games across all platfroms this was like 3 or more years ago before ps2 and they had like 30 some games in the series across all platforms.

[quote name='Graystone']If I remeber right, army men has the largest amount of games in a series as well as the most games across all platfroms this was like 3 or more years ago before ps2 and they had like 30 some games in the series across all platforms.[/quote]

It also has the largest number of SHITTY games in a series.

I wouldn't touch this for any amount of money. Seriously.

There's a sucker born every minute... just think of what the game industry would be like if consumers only bought good games! I at least try to stop *most* people from buying the really crappy games at my store... aka Bruce Lee for Xbox.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait....

I thought 3DO went under, who's the sucker making them now....

Take 2... I see.... Well I suppose they have enough insurance from GTA to release a few dogs like this.

Yeah, just bad and worst games. Now I don't know who is publishing it though because the license was sold. I still think the potential is there but it would need to be brought to a more realistic affair. I would love to burn some of the guys and watch them melt infront of me or shooting at them and little bits of tan plastic fly everywhere.

Over 600 fluid motion-capture animations with seamless blending!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

They have got to be joking.

Who did they pay to be sarge? What a crappy job... Poor guy...

"Hi. My name is Joe. Remember when you played Sarge's War? I was motion captured for that game.
Person turns around and starts walking slowly away, with a look of sheer horror on their face. :shock: A man doomed to a life playing himself...

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Just crappy games are getting cheaper, but some might be worth it for $15-20 new.[/quote]
I think that is the point, they are puttng a value on how well the game was made and how much time they put into it, but who knows certain people may just get into the game, so all better for the cheap ass thats easy to please

Midway Arcade Treasure Vol II is one I am looking forward to... The nostaglia alone was worth the price of admission on volume 1.
(not to mention the hours and hours of fun. Yeah - I played gauntlet to like level 110, when i was bored and wondering if there was an ending lol!)

I still wish more folks would revisit some classics in a huge bunch for a decent price.

As for Army Men? Not even with someone else's console - Tho, in a way I hope I am wrong. Being surprised with a game's playability is a good thing :)

I have never liked a single game in the series, and I've played about 6 or 7 of them, but I do believe that the idea has the potential to be a good game. Hopefully the series will fare better in the hands of a more competent developer.

bread's done
Back