Army of Two Devil's Cartel - Amazon $42.99

[quote name='Kaiser499']This game will drop faster than a brick.[/QUOTE]

Possibly. But I thought the first 2 were fun, drop your brain off at the pool co-op games.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']I finished the game and got the full set achievements. Would not ever wanna touch again. It's the worst out of the three.[/QUOTE]

"I hate chicken nuggets, so I ate 100 of them"

The second one was a fairly decent rental. Stinks that I won't be able to play this one online when I Gamefly it because of the stupid pass.

[quote name='Kaiser499']This game will drop faster than a brick.[/QUOTE]yep, $30 or less in my buy price but I could easiler see a $20-$25 via coupon/promo by July/August. I loved the 1st one & the 2nd is still in my backlog, put the PSP one to test about a month ago & it was crap to me.

I actually liked this one the most, but after the second was forgettable I had lukewarm expectations. Best to wait until $20-30 if you're actually interested and enjoy playing it co-op, though, since that most likely won't take long to reach.

Read reviews on this one, heck watch game trailers review. Hilariously bad.

For a mindless coop game, yea. Go for cheap.

[quote name='captpluto9465']The second one was a fairly decent rental. Stinks that I won't be able to play this one online when I Gamefly it because of the stupid pass.[/QUOTE]

There is no online with this game only single player co-op that's it

Once you done playing the story that's all the content

[quote name='YBX87']isn't this game made the same studio/developers, who made the dead space series?[/QUOTE]

Dead Space was made by Visceral in California and AoT is made by Visceral Montreal.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Dead Space was made by Visceral in California and AoT is made by Visceral Montreal.[/QUOTE]
wasn't dead space 3 made visceral montreal tho? nvm then

[quote name='showtimefolks']There is no online with this game only single player co-op that's it

Once you done playing the story that's all the content[/QUOTE]

What I meant was you need an online pass just to play co-op like with Dead Space 3.

[quote name='captpluto9465']What I meant was you need an online pass just to play co-op like with Dead Space 3.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it requires a online pass

I rather like this one for what it is. The shooting is fun and satisfying. It's better than the second in my opinion. A fun B tier romp alongside Binary Domain and Inversion.

But yeah, wait for a price drop.

Also no bro fist. No back to back. Writing is lifeless and dull. Worse than just bad especially since it just wrecks anything we might have liked about Rios and Salem from the first two. Aggro barely matters. Overkill is just charged by kills now rather than aggro max out (But that may be a blessing. High aggro overkill just was usually a great way to die or an excuse to sit around a corner waiting for your ninja buddy to clean house.).

Mechanically it loses a lot of what made Ao2 great but it's still a good shooter.

i just got this cheap yesterday at gamestop (30% off bday coupon) and already locked in at amazon for more than i paid. but i was hoping it would be better from what im reading.
I still need to finish Tomb Raider first, but I played AoT2 with my grrl and we enjoyed mindless fist bumps and backtoback and aggro and Rios/Salem. The whole 40th day thing was kinda weird fun culty too. I'm having bi polar gaming lately, going from bioshock infinite to walking dead survival instinct, and now from TR to AOT3...

also i didnt get an online pass from gamestop used, but i can still plat this cuz they said only online trophy was playing with a friend, but you can do that split screen locally. yup.

I felt this series was almost as bland as CoD. I was able to enjoy the first game, but only because I was playing with a really close friend.

I envision July and $15 on Gamefly, people holding off for when it hits $10 and people being pissed when it goes OOS. Then the accusations of only three being available in the first place...and so on.

Skip this and play 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand. Pretty much the same game except with personality. I mean, the storyline is Fiddy going after a diamond encrusted skull in the Middle East.

50 cent? i got that, just waiting for the japanese trophy patch to make it to the USA, lol.

also my girl is so excited, i got her this game and heavy fire shattered spear for us to co op play together. haha, you know girls love it when you make them play bad co op games with ya ;) im gonna get lucky im telling ya now, probly just so she wont have to play this game, lol.

also ps2 game cookies and cream = shout out for worst enfuriating co op game ever.

oooh and we played obscure the aftermath together on ps2, that was crazy. co op survival horror. we were tripping out and couldn't make it past the creepy wobbly statue things in the forest. that game was so tore up, lol.

I don't understand the hate for this game. It's lacking in content but customization is nice and the game is fun. Worth 60? Don't think so. But I found it to be an improvement over the others. It still had jokes and funnies, it just wasn't an overbearing frat boy bromance this time because they wanted to tone that down or something...

This game is pretty fun just the 800 MSP online pass for co op sucked. I give a big thumbs up to 50 cent mention, game kicked ass!!!

bread's done
Back