ARMY OF TWO (SPECIAL EDITION, Korean version, not for US system) $19.90 PLAY-ASIA.com

thanks for clearing that up guys.
icon_smile.gif

was about to buy it..

Buy if you have a buddy who is into co-op games.
Rent if you're playing on your own.

& yeah, just buy the US version.

[quote name='Pck21']Did they ever make a special edition for the U.S.? I would love to get my hands on that.[/quote]

Just buy this then, there doesnt seem to be anything special about the case

[quote name='BennySpenny']It's also a fairly unenjoyable game, not even worth 20 bucks IMO.[/quote]

Myself and another CAG got it off Gamefly and have been going through it online, and over co-op it's actually a lot of fun. A little flawed but it's better than I thought it'd be, and requires more teamwork than your average co-op game.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Just buy this then, there doesnt seem to be anything special about the case[/QUOTE]

But then I can't play the game ;)

I'm trading my copy to a fellow CAG once I get done with it, but if I can re-buy a special edition of the game afterwards, I would be stoked.

Oh man, if this were available for PS3 I'd be all over it. I love import versions of stuff, especially if English is still available.

[quote name='SDC']Oh man, if this were available for PS3 I'd be all over it. I love import versions of stuff, especially if English is still available.[/quote]

ditto. And we'd actually be able to play it.

bread's done
Back