Army of Two: The 40th Day $39.99 at Kmart

Christian Harper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAG'ers. I stopped by K-Mart here in West Virginia on the way home this evening and they have Army of Two: The 40th Day on the Xbox 360 for $39.99 until close on Saturday Jan 30th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would edit your title to reflect the price and location of the deal, it may also already be posted in some sort of kmart thread ... but I don't really care. Good deal, just update your title.

[quote name='Christian Harper']What's with the tsk tsk finger? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
1. Your title gives no description of the deal. Saying the game without a price, location, or console means nothing
2. This deal has already been covered as it is part of their weekly ad.

You can still edit the title ... to save more people from coming in and giving you shit. It seems to be fairly common around CAG these days, I actually don't see the problem with reposts about specifically good deals, considering I hate the whole "weekly ad" thread concept because it's so easy for good deals to get buried underneath the usual crap that the "ad" stores run.

Good deal, but your title is still the same. I think you just changed the title on that specific post not the thread as a whole.

bread's done
Back