arrahahahahaha american idol

[quote name='cag1000']that last girl singing, horrifing, i pissed myself, seriously, tinkle little bit on leg[/quote]

lmao

edit: new sig. thanks cag1000

That black dude who sang that song from Annie couldn't sing close to the broadway performers. The only reason I knew he was singing it was because I recognized the lyrics in the captions. :lol: Didn't really watch it though, I was doing homework.

I am watching A.I. on the West Coast. Sometimes watching this show is like watching a horror movie. A really bad horror movie!

The worst one was the cousin of Toni Braxton. What an ass! Someone needs to slap that guy.

i agree, that chick was psycho. not just the singing, but just the fact that she was completely insane. and her little singing number after the audition was quite amusing too

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='suko_32']I don't have cable. I want to see that horrible singing.[/quote]
It's on Fox not cable...Get an antenna.[/quote]

Chuckle.

Ah, American Idol. I'll watch the early shows just to see people suck (like Mary Roach), but after Clay Aiken lost in season 2 I lost faith in the show's endgame.

It should be duely noted that no one on that show should ever sing AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL or The National Anthem ever again. The people that sang it were absolutly dreadful

I laughed so hard. I only watch the first three episodes, then the finale. The first three episodes are always the best, people crying and running off stage. I felt bad for the guy who couldn't remember the lyrics for that Josh Groban song and knew he fucked it up and just walked off stage. I felt sorry for that dance instructor/dancer/janitor who started begging for money to get back home, then the guy dropped his bottle of wine trying to give him money.. he tried to give the money back to the guy though but he wouldn't take it.

I don't think I was really impressed with anyone, but I laughed at that guy who was breakdancing, and I literally said "Does he know this is about singing, not dancing!?" and then Paula asked for a song and I laughed.. but then he belted out some song with an awesome voice to shut me up, I was suprised.

[quote name='The_Way_of _Peace']It should be duely noted that no one on that show should ever sing AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL or The National Anthem ever again. The people that sang it were absolutly dreadful[/quote]

I also think that all Stevie Wonder songs should be barred from use as well. There have to be other songs for guys on AI to sing

[quote name='Pylis']Ah, American Idol. I'll watch the early shows just to see people suck (like Mary Roach), but after Clay Aiken lost in season 2 I lost faith in the show's endgame.[/quote]

you mean you had faith? millions of 12 year olds voting based on what some industry burnouts have to say about these people who cannot sing to save themselves. i wont say i havent seen it because i have but none of them could sing anything worth hearing.

When i was in Canada they had Canadian idol... They had a "hip" black dude, a kind woman and some british guy. It was like watching an SNL skit, so it wasnt funny

[quote name='Nogib']wtf is wrong with you people? If you stop watching drivel like this, they'll thankfully stop making it.[/quote]

I only watch the first couple of shows. Its not drivel. Its actually a facinating look at human nature. You can see how delusional people really are.

I wont watch the rest of the show (after the preliminaries) because I dont listen to that bubblegum music.

The first three or four episodes of American Idol are the best episodes on tv. I love watching people make total fools of themselves.

I think I'll be rooting for the 28 year old youth pastor from Abilene. I know he won't make it far, but he's my underdog right now.

I'm interested in the shows until they start doing the audience voting.

Don't forget, there's another hour tonight at 7:00 PM CST.

The first few shows are comedy gold. Toni Braxton's cousin was psycho! He had a major nervous twitch.
:roll: ok?

bread's done
Back