Arrested Development Complete Series DVD $42.99 Shipped (FSSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSRP may be 109.99 but this series is on-sale alot. I would add it to your cart and wait for it to be cheaper. I've gotten (and seen it quite a bit) for less than $35 for all three seasons.

Awesome show though, thanx OP for trying to get others into this show!!

Really? I've been checking out this set like every couple days for the past couple months and never saw it cheaper than $67 on Amazon. Well $42 is kinda close and don't wanna wait any longer. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Really? I've been checking out this set like every couple days for the past couple months and never saw it cheaper than $67 on Amazon. Well $42 is kinda close and don't wanna wait any longer. Thanks for letting me know though. :)[/quote]

It was $28.99 in December, but via DOTD, I believe.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Really? I've been checking out this set like every couple days for the past couple months and never saw it cheaper than $67 on Amazon. Well $42 is kinda close and don't wanna wait any longer. Thanks for letting me know though. :)[/quote]

Yeah Tic's right on this one. I have been watching it as well and it hasnt moved from $67 on amazon. It used to be $35 for all 3 on amazon a little less than a year ago, but it shot up to $67 and sat there for the longest time.

Thanks for the heads up, Im still going to wait a little longer...

[quote name='Lice']Yeah Tic's right on this one. I have been watching it as well and it hasnt moved from $67 on amazon. It used to be $35 for all 3 on amazon a little less than a year ago, but it shot up to $67 and sat there for the longest time.

Thanks for the heads up, Im still going to wait a little longer..
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Doesn't even show the deal for me??

I remember on Black Friday, 2007, this was on sale. I swear it was $15 or $20 or something, but I'm probably wrong. Anyone remember what the price was? Kinda driving me nuts.

This is a series well worth the purchase, even at full retail, but better deals can be had.

Also, as with any season bundle on Amazon, check the total price for buying each season individually. I saved $30 on CSI: seasons 1-6 by buying them indiviudally compared to the bundle.

I bought season 2 for $10 and season 1 for no more than $20. You can easily find the set sub $60 any day, the $110 price tag is liek going out of your way to buy a new release movie for $30.

this is constantly on sale for 12-15 at target per season or when there is a bogo this can easily be had for under 40. i remember a couple years ago there was a coupon and sale at best buy and all 3 seasons were 15 total. this is not a complete box set so just buy each season individually for cheaper.

dont get me wrong i paid sale price on release day for each of these and will not ever regret it but they can be had for cheaper if you wait.

[quote name='Animal7390']this is constantly on sale for 12-15 at target per season or when there is a bogo this can easily be had for under 40. i remember a couple years ago there was a coupon and sale at best buy and all 3 seasons were 15 total. this is not a complete box set so just buy each season individually for cheaper.

dont get me wrong i paid sale price on release day for each of these and will not ever regret it but they can be had for cheaper if you wait.[/quote]

It's much more expensive on amazon to buy these seperately. $31 each for seasons 1 and 2, $23 for season 3.

[quote name='EmilyBabe']I'm going to do more research on this. Seems like a good show by looking at the reviews on the thread.[/quote]

The show is amazing.i watched on tv,but they stopped showing them.Then went online and spent the better part of a few days watching every episode.At its cheapest price in stores it is 20 for each season(Target) so I want to pick this up.

[quote name='advanced']Shot up to $83 for me. I already own the series, just looking for a deal for my girlfriend. Thanks anyway OP.[/quote]

It might not be $42 but it's not $83. You should check Target as they usually have the individual seasons for $20 each.

[quote name='advanced']Shot up to $83 for me. I already own the series, just looking for a deal for my girlfriend. Thanks anyway OP.[/quote]

Funny, My GF loves this show too. I'm sort of indifferent towards it, but I might buy it for her
random.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back