Arrested Development Finale Tonight

I just got done watching it and I think it was a fantastic finale. I like how micheal and his dad and son are on there way to live on an island. The epilogue was funny as hell with ron howard saying the pitch wouldn't work as a show, but maybe as a movie.

I absolutely loved the last four episodes and am unbelievably sad that the best show on television is going off the air. I think the funniest part of last night's episodes was during the "on the next AD" after the second episode. When the senator(?) got in bed and started spooning with the supposedly comatose Buster, I started losing it, I was laughing so hard.

Wow...just watched the last 5 episodes... I feel depressed right now. That was one of the best endings for a TV series ever (right up there with the Bob Newhart show...fuck Mash and Seinfeld). Hopefully they will NOT be missed, and somebody (CBS? Showtime? Lifetime?) picks them up.

Munch from law And Order was on an episode. That was a cool little thing. I only watch 3 of the 4 episodes yesterday and I'll watch the other tomorrow. They need to keep this show on the air.

Definetly need to keep this going.

The movie idea at the end from the man himself. Ron Howard. Plus the hole adopted sister hitting on him, Ann dating Gob, GM and Maebe married, etc. . .

The clincher for me for a possible continuation though is the mother about to be arrested in George Sr.'s place because he ratted her out. Which is probably why all those charges against him were dropped.

Not to sound like a dick but I tuned this show out eventually. I mean I LOVED it when I first caught it but I thought it got too tame and the jokes ended up few and far between. I mean let's be honest, one of the things that MADE this show was it's outrageousness which is why I'm DEFINITELY picking up Season 1.
To give people an example the gay jokes with Tobias were great, when he ends up in the sex shop("Actually I'm Bi-curious"), the police strippers on the boat and the father in prison and how the people were courting him to join gangs, just fucking great.
Now if the last 4 episodes were like Season 1 I'll definitely have to catch it.

Busters hand being used as a love device
"I blew myself"
MANY random innuendo jokes
...and if only I was awake to remember more from Season 2.
The show never lost its edge.

the last 4 episodes felt like a Showtime show with the language bleeped out.

bread's done
Back