Arrested Development S1 and S2 for $19.99 each ymmv

[quote name='pthagonal']People should buy these for ANY price as they this is an amazing show. Buy it assholes![/QUOTE]

God bless store credit. To think you can trade in Dead to Rights II for a season of Arrested Development

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']God bless store credit. To think you can trade in Dead to Rights II for a season of Arrested Development

Dave[/QUOTE]

...that was my thought...then agian, it would also be my 6th copy...i think i'll push it and go for it...i'll just check the AD price first

[quote name='Kaijufan']That's a great price on the best show on TV. It's worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

agreed. And its not like 20$ is a ridiculous misprice. Buy this. I thought this show could only last for 1 season, maybe two, but last nights episodes were possibly the best yet.

I got my season 2 for 12 using a target raincheck, but 20 is still a steal. We'll get this Hermano mon frer, mon frere is French for brother, I dont know why I know that I took 4 years of spanish.

Awesome show, if I didnt have it already I would run across the street to the BB near my work right now... every character on this show is hilarious

Jeffrey Tambor... wow, he can pick some funny shows, first Larry Sanders Show, then this

One of the few shows that will make me laugh out loud (Curb your enthusiasm is another)... and thank god they dont put any type of laugh track on it

I went to a few today. They weren't even in stock but they had a sign for it and fam guy and 1 or 2 other shows for $24.99.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I went to a few today. They weren't even in stock but they had a sign for it and fam guy and 1 or 2 other shows for $24.99.[/QUOTE]
Same here, a sign but not even in stock.

bread's done
Back