Art of Dead Space Preorder Book

Go to EB/GS or even BB and see if they still have any left over. If so, they might even give it to you for free, or you can offer to 'buy' the game.

[quote name='eau']Go to EB/GS or even BB and see if they still have any left over. If so, they might even give it to you for free, or you can offer to 'buy' the game.[/quote]

Thx but I'm trying to find it without buying the game (if possible). I have $20 in giftcards for Blockbuster so I'm hoping to buy the game there and acquire the book elsewhere. Of course if my Blockbuster doesn't get it then I'm onto plan B (aka, I haven't a clue) ;)

[quote name='Stormedtrooper']Thx but I'm trying to find it without buying the game (if possible). I have $20 in giftcards for Blockbuster so I'm hoping to buy the game there and acquire the book elsewhere. Of course if my Blockbuster doesn't get it then I'm onto plan B (aka, I haven't a clue) ;)[/quote]

You could do a buy and return.

Wow these are going for a lot on eBay. Very very surprising.

Last week I was preordering LBP for the Nariko code at Best Buy and saw a shit load of the Dead Space preorder pack.

Best Buy could be your best bet. Do a buy and return if necessary.

[quote name='GuardianE']You could do a buy and return.

Wow these are going for a lot on eBay. Very very surprising.[/quote]

That sounds like a good plan B, thx. I'd opt for it as plan A but I actually don't like shopping in GS. Online is one thing but B&M stores I usually steer clear of except for once a year when I renew my GI magazine subscription (what can I say I have a GS phobia).

[quote name='eau']Last week I was preordering LBP for the Nariko code at Best Buy and saw a shit load of the Dead Space preorder pack.

Best Buy could be your best bet. Do a buy and return if necessary.[/quote]

Thx, only problem for me is BB isn't exactly easy to get to and I'd end up spending the gas & time needed to grab a copy off of Ebay to get one at Best Buy :(

bread's done
Back