Art of Journey Book reprint (Pre-Order, 1st 500 Copies Signed!)

kurtori

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Art of Journey book was first released last year and sold out very quickly. Due to demand, copies of the first edition have been selling for upwards of $350 online. The book is now being reprinted, with the first 500 copies signed by the game's Art Director, Matt Nava.

Preorders started today at $60 with free shipping ($5.40 tax is applied to orders shipped to addresses I'm California). Orders begin shipping 11/25.

http://shop.bluecanvas.com/merchandise/journey-2-signed

I completely forgot about this, but I hope I see mine this week. I remember getting an email back on/around nov 20th saying the books would ship in a week. Guess it took a bit longer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my signed book yesterday. No shipment email or anything. A nice surprise. Hope the others received theirs soon.

Sold out. Looks like I missed it. :(

I'll just get an unsigned one off Amazon later, no biggie. I just want the art book cause I loved Journey.

Did you sell yours on ebay and was it signed edition as well?
I didn't actually buy ten, I got two after a little research (can't pass up a good deal, but I'm also not risking too much money), and I sold on Amazon. They were signed.

By the way, why is the demand so high for that tiny, ugly signature?

I'm still waiting for mines. Where is it shipping from and which shipping method did they use?
I would email BlueCanvas support and ask them.

I was told mine shipped two weeks ago via Priority Mail but also, that the postal service is backed up, causing delays. The tracking they sent me (in the response email, never got a shipping confirm) still shows up a "Electronic Shipping Info Received" meaning USPS hasn't even scanned it in anywhere after all this time. I'm pretty sure mine is lost because it's highly unlikely that they're so backed up that they can't get to a package after 2 weeks.

I didn't actually buy ten, I got two after a little research (can't pass up a good deal, but I'm also not risking too much money), and I sold on Amazon. They were signed.

By the way, why is the demand so high for that tiny, ugly signature?
Journey was an artistic game and it arguably had some of the best artwork I've seen in a game. The guy who signed it was the art director for the game so of course, people are going to want it.

Did I miss something? The unsigned version is $60 with free Prime shipping right now. Brand new.
The first print of the book was ridiculous rare/limited and copies were selling for $300+. This was for the signed copy of the 2nd print (limited to 500), which has been sold out for weeks now. The un-signed 2nd print is not going to rare/limited.

This thread should be marked dead.

I would email BlueCanvas support and ask them.

I was told mine shipped two weeks ago via Priority Mail but also, that the postal service is backed up, causing delays. The tracking they sent me (in the response email, never got a shipping confirm) still shows up a "Electronic Shipping Info Received" meaning USPS hasn't even scanned it in anywhere after all this time. I'm pretty sure mine is lost because it's highly unlikely that they're so backed up that they can't get to a package after 2 weeks.

Journey was an artistic game and it arguably had some of the best artwork I've seen in a game. The guy who signed it was the art director for the game so of course, people are going to want it.

The first print of the book was ridiculous rare/limited and copies were selling for $300+. This was for the signed copy of the 2nd print (limited to 500), which has been sold out for weeks now. The un-signed 2nd print is not going to rare/limited.

This thread should be marked dead.
I still have not received anything as of yet either. Bleh what a pain in the butt.

I got mines today. I looked through the book. a few pages got small creases in the middle. looks like someone been going through the book.

bread's done
Back