Art of the Mass Effect Universe preorder $26.39 @ Amazon RD 2/21/12

technicalstylez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (98%)
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Mass-Effe...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1311072255&sr=1-1

The Art of the Mass Effect Universe preorder for $26.39 @ amazon.

I'm super excited for this. The book covers all 3 Mass Effect games and is published by dark horse, who just released the Art of Alice Madness Returns. based on the quality of that book, I have nothing but high hopes for this one. I figured you guys might want to preorder this now before amazon inevitably raises the price, and even worse; it goes out of stock.

I love art books :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Hopefully the Bioware store has a signed copy like they did with the ME Revolution Hardcover.[/QUOTE]

This book looks great, can't wait to pick it up. Good call on the potential of a signed ed. at the bio store!

In for one. I just listed my ME related purchases for late 2011yesterday and early 2012 and its going to be very expensive between this book the ce of the game, the guide, the 4th book, the comics this fall and maybe the Normandy replica. Now they just need to release new lithos!

[quote name='Kenshindono']is this actual concept sketches and unique art, or is it gonna be just a bunch of CG backrounds and other boaring stuff?[/QUOTE]

No one has it, so no one knows. Based on the past two though, it'll be a good deal of both. The first one was anything but boring.

Preordering this. Glad it's back up on Amazon. Should wrap up my ME artbook collection nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IanKazimer']No one has it, so no one knows. Based on the past two though, it'll be a good deal of both. The first one was anything boring.

Preordering this. Glad it's back up on Amazon. Should wrap up my ME artbook collection nicely.[/QUOTE]

hmm? did you mean it WAS boaring or did you mean to type anything BUT boring?

Missed out on the first Mass Effect artbook, definitely not passing this one up! Preordered! Thanks for the heads up!

This showed up in my Goldbox yesterday so I preordered. I'm wondering if I should keep first one since this book has art from all 3 games.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just told them about B&N's price ($25.06). They seem to match them pretty consistently when it comes to these book deals.[/QUOTE]

Like clockwork, Amazon has now matched B&N's price of $25.06

[quote name='ssjmichael']Like clockwork, Amazon has now matched B&N's price of $25.06[/QUOTE]

Boom, preordered. Thankfully it didn't drop below $25. I needs my FSSS.

bread's done
Back