Article about Custom VOOT Sticks

How does this hold up on the 360? I freaking spent more money than I would care to count on this when it was in arcades, and while I own the VO for the DC I never could find a stick that wasn't insanly overpriced. I know you have been playing it a ton this week so what are your thoughts. Oh and hori is making a stick for this?!

[quote name='LostRoad']How does this hold up on the 360? I freaking spent more money than I would care to count on this when it was in arcades, and while I own the VO for the DC I never could find a stick that wasn't insanly overpriced. I know you have been playing it a ton this week so what are your thoughts. Oh and hori is making a stick for this?![/QUOTE]

Man, this is the holy grail! Ver. 5.66 with 1080p HD enhancement, virtually unlimited replay saves (thanks the the hard drive), ability to color customize your Virtuaroid, System Link AND Online VS. with a ranking system? Dude, if you've EVER been into VOOT, then you NEED TO GET THIS.

Seriously, it's that awesome. The netcode is great and I get zero lag domestically and *rarely* lag with overseas opponents. And yeah, Hori is making a stick sometime in mid-november. But for $300, getting your hands on a Saturn/DC twinstick and modding the beegeezus out of it might be the better option. All said, even the pad controls aren't horrible. I was getting worked by a pad player last night!

You're a member of Oratan.com, aren't you?

I lurk there, forums are kinda dead. Or where last I looked. Sounds good think I will have to pick it up tonight and give it a try. I have been reading so many conflicting sites about if the sticks are coming out or not, would be bad ass but right now I have read just way to many place all stating different info.

bread's done
Back