ASB '05 (PS2), ESPN Baseball (PS2), and other deals at NewEgg.com - UPDATED

Wow, Siren keeps dropping every few days it seems at Newegg.com. It was $28, then $24, now $19. Tempting.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Could this mean a universal price drop is in our future on Siren? I certainly hope so.[/quote]
NewEgg's prices are generally not indicitive of price drops.

[quote name='starman98']How reliable is this newegg? Anyone bought from them?[/quote]
They are highly respected.

I ordered one thing from them (Breakdown, was $28 with free shipping there last month). Shipped promptly, no problems.

Note though it is a business-oriented store, so don't be taken aback if their emails are basic, redundant, and you'll even get an extra invoice well after everything shipped...selling videogames to consumers isn't their primary focus.

Siren is sold out. I was tempted at $23. Anyone played the game as it got mixed reviews from most mags? Also, NBA Ballers for XBOX is $29 if interested.

omg I want Siren so much...

way more than onimusha 3

(becoz my cousin already has oni 3, I can jus take it from him when he's done! :p )

I'm all over "auto notify" on that Siren price

I actually just payed a 'Siren' demo disc I got at BB. I didnt really like it, but I know some people in perticular would LOVE it. It has a cool concept though, I'll give it that.

I got Siren at fred meyer when they had the 20% off all games sale a month or so ago, as far as I've seen, it's still $39 everywhere, pretty sure it hasn't universally dropped in price. Anyway, yeah, haven't gotten around to opening it and playing it yet, but the box art kicks butt. Sorry I couln't add more to this conversation and say if the game's worth getting or not. But if you're a fan of survival horror games and don't get too frustrated easily, I would say you can't go wrong with neweggs price, but it's sold out now, so all that doesn't really matter, and now I'm rambling.

if you dont have ESPN baseball and are a baseball fan, 20 bucks is an iller price. i have the xbox version and its worth every penny @ 40

bread's done
Back