Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='aptanor']I think I'm done trying on Arc the Lad. If it were complete I guess, but finding just disk one will be pretty irritating.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I actually just want Disk 2 and it's getting a bit pricey for that.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Intelligent Qube - $....is it any good?[/QUOTE]

It's okay, I got my copy for $1 ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah, I actually just want Disk 2 and it's getting a bit pricey for that.[/QUOTE]
Hey, if you wanna take that and sell the rest off cheap I'd take it for half what you pay or something. It's a bit pricey to be incomplete, but the rest for 1/2 that price...

11301521_gal.jpg

Lowball Over! No more bids beyond this post. Thanks to everyone for making this last lowball a great one. I will total as much as I can tonight but you will have invoices no later than tomorrow. Thanks again!

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah, I actually just want Disk 2 and it's getting a bit pricey for that.[/QUOTE]

I just want the swag...yes, I'm an omake nerd. :bouncy: I don't have the second one though, which'll be a solid playthrough.

[quote name='aptanor']Hey, if you wanna take that and sell the rest off cheap I'd take it for half what you pay or something. It's a bit pricey to be incomplete, but the rest for 1/2 that price...[/QUOTE]

Honestly if you're going to play 1 game in the series it should be the 2nd, 3 and the extras aren't really worth it.;)

[quote name='Tom Jane']I just want the swag...yes, I'm an omake nerd. :bouncy: I don't have the second one though, which'll be a solid playthrough.[/QUOTE]

Well have fun with it!:D

...or not.

Thanks for the lowball mang! I'll be taking advantage of that reprieve you mentioned in the OP, don't get paid until Wednesday :x

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It's okay, I got my copy for $1 ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, nice. I remember it seeming good when it came out. I never got around to playing it. This lowball is the first time I heard of it in like a decade. Saw bid interest and it piqued my interest.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Honestly if you're going to play 1 game in the series it should be the 2nd, 3 and the extras aren't really worth it.;)

Well have fun with it!:D[/QUOTE]

:lol: don't make fun of my hoarding illness ;) I do remember the second being better, but again, quite a long time ago.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Lowball Over! No more bids beyond this post. Thanks to everyone for making this last lowball a great one. I will total as much as I can tonight but you will have invoices no later than tomorrow. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Thanks Ash! Glad to finally get in on one of your lowballs. Being on call this week is helping me with being there for lowballs :) Anyway, looking forward to it, and enjoy your lowball retirement! :bouncy:

I want to take the time now that this thread seem packed. How the heck do I add a avatar? I have check everywhere in my profile and I don't see an option for it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or something.

[quote name='weaponomega2x']Wii Sports - $2.50
Wii Sports Resort - $7.50[/QUOTE]

Bloody hell, I missed this during the Arc the Lad fun. God does not want me to have Wii Sports Resort.

[quote name='Cangriman']I want to take the time now that this thread seem packed. How the heck do I add a avatar? I have check everywhere in my profile and I don't see an option for it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place or something.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that took me a while to figure out too. Right next to "price tracker" there is a little icon of a gear or something. A drop down menu pops up and you can choose "avatar".

[quote name='Tom Jane']Ha ha, nice. I remember it seeming good when it came out. I never got around to playing it. This lowball is the first time I heard of it in like a decade. Saw bid interest and it piqued my interest.[/QUOTE]

There's supposed to be a import version or two that might've had extra levels; I can't remember if they had a PS2 sequel in Japan or not. Anyhow, the U.S. one is a solid burst of fun, albeit the actual game time is short (you can get through the game in one sitting, yet getting all the blocks on every level is a whole 'nother can of worms).

Thanks so much guys, got earthbound today actually, an anniversary present from the wife :) I'm exhausted, please forgive me, will do invoices tomorrow after the dentist.

[quote name='ash burton']thanks so much guys, got earthbound today actually, an anniversary present from the wife :)[/quote]

The lowball, it was all for naught!

hmm looks like a couple of my things got sniped ah well. More ice cream for me!
I'm jelly of your earthbound. I sold/traded my copy years ago. Looks pretty unattainable now. like $100+ you are lucky in love sir.

*nvm super sad ton of stuff I wanted got sniped. :'(

payment sent :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash Burton, I am from Canada. USPS international first class shipping would be around $4-5 for a single game. Safer to charge me $5 dollar shipping and refund me the difference (if necessary).

Thanks guys, will update the OP by tonight and get invoices out to those who haven't paid. Will also start tossing up some tracking numbers as well. Sorry for the bit of a delay.

Stuff came today. Thanks again mang, thanks to you my quest to make my Genesis as bulbous and awkward looking as humanly possible is nearly complete. I only need a multitap now.
DSCI0003.jpg

^^ That's not a gaming console anymore!!! That's Skynet, don't turn it on or Mankind will be doom...

Payment sent Ash...

Hey Ash. The stuff I bought arrived today. Seems like you may have forgotten the GB player startup disc. I had a few other minor questions as well but your PM box is full.

Don't worry at all. Even if I'm in the group and putting an item up, I'm still gonna spend tons here.... So long as you can fill my yaoi needs that DV8 does right now... Can you, bub?

I'd definitely bid on one or two of those items. You have some NES games that I'm interested in, but unfortunately I can't afford to go for complete copies of cartridge games :(. If I started with one, I would go berserk until the rest of my collection was complete.

Anyway, I hope you get this off the ground.

[quote name='piscian18']consider me down for this lowball blame my wife for the desecration

23w5u6g.jpg
[/QUOTE]

^^ Epic. Edited out for no reason..

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back