Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

Sega%20Dreamcast.png
Bangai-O W/Custom Case (A) $10
Sega%20Dreamcast.png
Jet Grind Radio W/ Custom Case (B) $3

been really busy lately. Almost forgot about this. Theres some other stuff i gotta look at but im gonna go ahead and start throwing in on the DC system for sure. Looks like a nice backup in case my old one ever dies.

DC system with all the swag: $30

This is the model that plays burned games right? I have one of the old ones that does that, and have a small library of burned games along my regular ones.

ah almost forgot about this. I'll have to watch it later. I definitely want that DC and may go in on the TG 16 and some other stuff. I'll have to check tomorow (today actually lol) and look the bids over

Hey Ash, my memory is probably incorrect, but were Alundra 2 and Star Ocean: Second Story always listed as having no manual? I'm generally diligent about checking item condition before bidding but for the life of me I can't remember Alundra 2 in particular having that description when I bid. I actually haven't checked back in here since I bid on the Game Boy stuff so it's my bad for only asking you this right before the end, sorry.

ash is this updated to post 1405? I think on the last one you actually missed a bid or two so i wanted to double check. It would take me forever to go back and check all 60ish pages of bidding since i last checked in =P

anyway assuming it is here we go:
Dreamcast and swag: $33
king of fighters '99 $2

I'll have to look the other stuff over better and think about some of the ps1 games. I like stuff to be in good condition and it sounds like some of them are kinda rough. I'll look it over after dinner

[quote name='fwbweux']Hey Ash, my memory is probably incorrect, but were Alundra 2 and Star Ocean: Second Story always listed as having no manual? I'm generally diligent about checking item condition before bidding but for the life of me I can't remember Alundra 2 in particular having that description when I bid. I actually haven't checked back in here since I bid on the Game Boy stuff so it's my bad for only asking you this right before the end, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Updated and I reset that bid to $0. Feel free to restart the bidding at $1 if you are still interested.

Golden Axe (A) $3
x blades (s) $3
Jet Grind Radio W/ Custom Case (B) $6
Portal Runner (S) $2
Kingdom Hearts II Brady Guide (B) $3
Silent Hill 3 W/Soundrack (A) $7
Taito Legends 2 (B) $2
Crusaders of Might & Magic $2

[quote name='Ash Burton']Updated and I reset that bid to $0. Feel free to restart the bidding at $1 if you are still interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, again sorry for only realizing this so close to the lowball's end.

Portal Runner - $3

bread's done
Back