Ash vs Evil Dead Complete Series Blu-Ray - $17.99 (Best Buy)

DiaperDandee

CAGiversary!
This is the version with the Bobblehead and a great price. It was this price last week, so I’m not sure how long they’ll be at this price (maybe they’re trying to get rid of them?)

I haven't watched it yet, but people have compared it to the ending of something like Back to the Future. It has a proper ending, but also a throwaway joke ending cliffhanger where they could have continued it if they wanted to.

But like Back to the Future where the movie would have worked as a stand alone even if you don't follow up on the "Something's got to be done about your kids!" line, the ending of Ash vs Evil Dead apparently works even if we never get to see what happens after.

I haven't watched it yet, but people have compared it to the ending of something like Back to the Future. It has a proper ending, but also a throwaway joke ending cliffhanger where they could have continued it if they wanted to.

But like Back to the Future where the movie would have worked as a stand alone even if you don't follow up on the "Something's got to be done about your kids!" line, the ending of Ash vs Evil Dead apparently works even if we never get to see what happens after.
Yeah that's actually a pretty accurate description of it's ending.

I saw a Qos and FYEO I think it was FYEO, it was A Moore movie for sure 2 pack for 17 at sams club.

I was surprised to see Bond Blu-rays this cheap.

February 12 the rest of the Bond exclusive blu-ray are coming to general release, also a CR/QOS twine pack. I think Skyfall would be a Feb 12th release too.

Only one place I go has this release date, I dont think its official yet.

PSA for anyone that bought this.  It looks like someone cut open the outer wrap enough to be able to pull the Blu-ray case out and lift the digital copy slip.  I'm trying to reach chat support to see if I can get a different copy, but I'm not holding my breath...

And I thought the changes Lucas made for the Star Wars Blu-Ray are bad. This Bond Blu-Ray is going have DCs mug everywhere, and this is worse. What did I say? Bond is corrupt.

So many random conversations in here.

In on topic news, Best Buy shipped me out a replacement copy of the set and it should be here today or tomorrow.

Well I wont be buying it, Blu-ray players upsale DVD to 1080p and as my TV is only 32 inch, Thats fine for me.
Ill stick to my Ultimate Edition, and like others I dont want Craigs Movies to infect my boxed collection.

Well I wont be buying it, Blu-ray players upsale DVD to 1080p and as my TV is only 32 inch, Thats fine for me.
Ill stick to my Ultimate Edition, and like others I dont want Craigs Movies to infect my boxed collection.
Why the f*** do you have 4 posts under 4 different names talking about irrelevant Bond stuff?

I saw a Qos and FYEO I think it was FYEO, it was A Moore movie for sure 2 pack for 17 at sams club.

I was surprised to see Bond Blu-rays this cheap.

Glucophone is a melodic reed protect drum, the “younger fellow” of the grab b wait drum. This is sole of the latest tuneful instruments, which was invented nearly 10 years ago. The legal document is made of brace, processed and adjusted in a bosom way. As a follow, we receive a magical, cosmic sound and healing vibrations. In terms of touched off and method of playing, this means is most like to a execute drum. You can pit oneself against the thingy with your fingers or the sticks that arrive with the kit. To learn how to enjoy oneself, you necessity a hunger, perfect little hour and a primary discrimination of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the primary half-hour of the game. Also, children, even the smallest, are almost certainly trained to against the instrument.

I invite you to stop in my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

bread's done
Back