Asia Version games = Chinese?

GuardianFlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
At sites like Play Asia and Yes Asia they have Asia Version games. Asia version means Chinese right? Maybe the voice overs would still be in English, would the menus, options, and all the words be in Chinese since it's Asia version?

[quote name='GuardianFlash']At sites like Play Asia and Yes Asia they have Asia Version games. Asia version means Chinese right? Maybe the voice overs would still be in English, would the menus, options, and all the words be in Chinese since it's Asia version?[/quote]

Some will say "Asian Version" then it will indicate on the site that it is a All region game meaning it will play in the whatever country you take it with and it doesn't have to be a modded system.

I'm not sure if menus in Asia Version games are in Chinese or not, cause that's what I want. I'm trying to buy some PS3 games that would come with Chinese menus and subtitles. Some guy said he bought Ninja Gaiden Asia Version and there's no Chinese, only English and Japanese.

A lot are in English. I got Call of Duty 2 for 360 from there and other than parts of the cover, it plays exactly like the NA version. I don't even know if there's a CHinese option there...

most games in the asia region have an additional manual insert, usually in chinese or english. depending on the publisher some asian games will be completely in english, while others will be in japanese.

they are only compatible with japanese systems, unless they explicitly cite that they are region free...or if they are portable games.

bread's done
Back