ASIAN HOTTIE BLOG of the day: OVERDOSE HOTTIE POLL

[quote name='Oswald9599']The covering of the mouth is most likely a reference to old pin up style photo's. Look at pics of Monroe, or Betty Page.. they do it a lot as well. Hell even Bettie Boop did it. There used to be a blog about the Asian Pose that was very well sourced on this actual topic...I'll see if I can find it.[/QUOTE]

no, that was like an "oops" thing and this is laughing, so you're wrong

My guess on the covering of the mouth deal is that it is like when people here cover their mouth when they gape after seeing something shock them. It's socially unacceptable in our culture to act like you take pleasure in someone else's misfortune. Maybe something along the same lines there where it's socially unacceptable to laugh at others. Or not that but something similar in nature for doing it. And OP all the days look similar to me, not that that's a bad thing.

[quote name='Koggit']no, that was like an "oops" thing and this is laughing, so you're wrong[/QUOTE]

Not all of them are laughing....thanks for being so mature. :)

Some are laughing, some are shocked...some are the oops thing....

Is it fun being a ragenaut?

[quote name='lokizz']speaking of hott asian chick i wonder what happened to lucy lui i havent seen her in anything in ages.[/QUOTE]

I think she just does charity shit now. Sellout!

[quote name='Oswald9599']Not all of them are laughing....thanks for being so mature. :)

Some are laughing, some are shocked...some are the oops thing....

Is it fun being a ragenaut?[/QUOTE]

if you were a better thing you would've posted a picture of the dog from duck hunt

[quote name='Koggit']if you were a better thing you would've posted a picture of the dog from duck hunt[/QUOTE]

lol, you have problems man....you should really seek counseling.

THIS IS ABOUT ASIAN HOTTIES.....that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
fine i'll do it for you

duck_hunt_tattoo.jpg

see koggit, this dog is covering his mouth & laughing therefore it's not only an oops thing

oh wow oswald, you're right, good point, i guess it is a laughing thing

see wasnt that fun

Im not trying to prove you wrong though. Im just saying it's in multiple occurences. Plus that was not the point I was trying to make. Koggit, you are extremely high strung man.

Duck_Hunt_Dog_by_8_bit_Painter.jpg

if we weren't communicating with text you'd likely realize i'm one of the most calm & relaxed people in existence, a human vulcan really

image_thumb1.png

[quote name='Koggit']fine i'll do it for you

duck_hunt_tattoo.jpg

see koggit, this dog is covering his mouth & laughing therefore it's not only an oops thing

oh wow oswald, you're right, good point, i guess it is a laughing thing

see wasnt that fun[/QUOTE]

man somebody really loves duck hunt lol. i wonder if people have tattoos of games on crappy consoles like jaguar games. as far as the mouth covering goes they do do it for diff reasons smiling, laughing , oopsing and i believe ive even seen it done for crying. so cmon everyone lets get back to what were all here for.......asian hotties.

14wvqsm.jpg

29ndr7n.jpg

Lee-Min-Jung-2.jpg

Lee-Min-Jung-3.jpg

Lee-Min-Jung-4.jpg

Lee_Min-jung.jpg

Lee Min Jung

I was thinking what the AHB was missing and it came to me after looking at the Natsuki Ikeda image today. CHICKS IN LINGERIE. Needs moar of it.

SATURDAY IS THE WINNA!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

So this saturday will have a very special overdose day....I might sneak in some special things in their too...also if you want to contribute to the day please pm me. DV8mad has already offered to help so he will be featured as well as any others.....thanks again for voting and enjoying the AHB....today's AHB is going up in 10 minutes.

[quote name='Blade']And I have once again found the "Ignore" feature useful.[/QUOTE]

and I once again dont care....:)

bread's done
Back