Ask Backbone Ent. (Death Jr) a question...

blackcracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
...Might have an enterview with backbone entertainment at 2pm PST (45 MIN!!!). Because I am lame and can't think of awesome questions I want the CAG crew to represent! Post a question I and I will as them then post it later.

Stephan

First off, is it voice or inet chat? If its the latter, quickly learn how to spell interview so as not to lose all credibility right off the bat.

Secondly, might be nice to hear their opinions of the hardware as it relates to game design/coding. Id love to hear how easy/hard sony made that badboy to program for from someone whos coded for it.

[quote name='supadupacheap']First off, is it voice or inet chat? If its the latter, quickly learn how to spell interview so as not to lose all credibility right off the bat.

Secondly, might be nice to hear their opinions of the hardware as it relates to game design/coding. Id love to hear how easy/hard sony made that badboy to program for from someone whos coded for it.[/QUOTE]

u also spelled "later" as "latter :)

Yes, I have no cred when it comes to spelling. LOL. Actualy it is now going to be face to face interview.

BTW it WAS going to be phone interview.

Goodthing I never decided to be a writer! heh

Now that it is going to be a face to face interview next Tuesday. If you have any questions post them hear and I will take them with me when I head over.

Ask them why thier game supposedly sucks @$$ or is EGM just pulling our legs with the recent 4/10 reviews :roll: , maybe they'll give $20 coupons through EB...

bread's done
Back