Assasins Creed 2 Xbox 360 or PS3?

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

So i just saw an ign review of AC2 and it blew me away. Im thinking of picking it up tomorrow. The problem is, i dont know which system to get it on. I got both a 360 and a PS3. Any ideas? Thanks for the help CAGs :D

Pretty much the same thing on both systems. Would you prefer achievements or trophies? Also, you can install the game on the 360 HD and I don't believe there is an install option for the PS3.

I have the ps3 version. If you get the psp AC: Bloodlines you can get some extra weapons that cannot be gotten anywhere else. If you don't have a psp I would definitely go for the 360 version. Runs much smoother and has less tearing, I kinda regret buying it for the ps3 but its still 100% playable.

Eh I guess it's "superior" on the xbox, but I don't pay that much attention to all the little detail and I doubt many others do either. It just goes to which controller and which system you prefer more. Or if that slight graphical advantage matters to you or not.

I haven't played the 360 version but if it doesn't perform better by a marginal amount and you don't give a **** which version you get, flip a coin.

I'd go with the PS3 version, if you have a PSP the bloodlines addition is kinda nice. Plus if your using the Xbox the noise coming from it makes it harder to sneak up on people :lol:

P.S. Ignore those stupid comparison videos

I have the 360 version and I have both systems. Here is the main question for you, how big are your hard drives for the PS3 and the 360? Do you plan on getting the DLC? Each DLC is supposed to be over 1 gig. If you have more free room on your PS3 and want the dlc you should get the PS3 version.

360, it runs smoother and just looks a tad bit better. Both versions of the game are great, but if you have the option go for the 360.

bread's done
Back