Assasin's Creed:Brotherhood 49.99 shipped Newegg

[quote name='scarhawk']Nice deal if Ubisoft could actually maintain the price of their games. I see this going down to $30 very soon.[/QUOTE]

True, I'll wait a month or so for a price drop.

^Same. BTW, if you've only played the first, don't automatically disregard the series. The second one was incredible. No idea about the third, but the one year dev cycle has me a little worried.

^ I wouldn't worry if you liked 2. Brotherhood looks like it's going to essentially be the same game as 2, with more plot and new locations.

[quote name='BouncingSoul']^Same. BTW, if you've only played the first, don't automatically disregard the series. The second one was incredible. No idea about the third, but the one year dev cycle has me a little worried.[/QUOTE]

If AC: B gets good reviews then the AC series has the potential to get better and better with each release. Don't worry about the 1 year cycle because AC3 (final game) will be out in 2012. They only made AC: B to continue Ezio's story since AC2's ending with Ezio was rather abrupt. Besides, Altair has 2 spinoff games, so I don't mind Ezio getting his own. At least Ubisoft is taking this game as a full game instead of an expansion with a short single player and such.

I have the beta. It's pretty cool multiplayer wise but... I feel like Ubi is milking part 2.... Just sayin. I'll still get it at sub $30 level.

i sort of liked 1
it was an "innovative" idea, game mechanics and atmosphere but hated the implementation of ubi
Felt too repetitive.

Now i grabbed 2 and i am loving it
There is actually a story to follow
also i am learning a bit of italian as i play.

fuck yeah

[quote name='refusedchaos']how is the shipping time on Newegg for new release games?[/QUOTE]

I got Halo: Reach on release day when I preordered it. So that was my experience, not sure if it may be the same for you.

Can't say I'm thrilled with essentially AC 2.5, so get it for 20-30 range as wait for the true next entry (hoping for France circa 1780s-90s)

After paying $60 (+20 Giftcard from Amazon) for AC2 and watching it's price drop like a rock, I'll definitely be passing on this deal.

Also, I really don't play this series for the MP, so I'm in no rush to grab this edition.

bread's done
Back