Assassin Creed Revelations Ezio Turkish Armor - Free

Hmm... I redeemed the code and it brought it up like it would expect, and after I hit okay nothing happened... the download doesn't show up in my download list, it's not in my cart, and the code no longer works. What on earth did I just do?

I grabbed one of these for my buddy, who I just sold my copy of Revelations from BF. He loves the series, so some free shit to use while playing the game will come in handy for him.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Hmm... I redeemed the code and it brought it up like it would expect, and after I hit okay nothing happened... the download doesn't show up in my download list, it's not in my cart, and the code no longer works. What on earth did I just do?[/QUOTE]
Did you just try your code on PS3? If so, the issue may be that AssCreedRev isn't even up on the Playstation Store as of yet.

Hopefully the download will show up once they get the DLC listing(s) for this game up on there. If not, then we both just wasted a code.:cry:

In case if anyone has both systems and has the game for both systems, or has a friend that has the other system, etc. You can get a code for each system, just change the system and submit info again.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Did you just try your code on PS3? If so, the issue may be that AssCreedRev isn't even up on the Playstation Store as of yet.

Hopefully the download will show up once they get the DLC listing(s) for this game up on there. If not, then we both just wasted a code.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I just had my brother at home download it from PSN just now, so it should be live. I am on EST btw.

Psn issues:

I can confirm that the turkish armor dlc does NOT appear in the download list linked to your account. However, it does appear in-game in your inventory--> costumes. The brutus armor dlc from walmart does not appear in my download list either, which sucks. I don't know why this is. My dlc armor from fallout new vegas (amazon pre-order bonus) as well as some other dlc from various games do not show up either.

If I were to delete the game data from such games, would all of that dlc be gone for good, with no way to re-download them?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Did you just try your code on PS3? If so, the issue may be that AssCreedRev isn't even up on the Playstation Store as of yet.

Hopefully the download will show up once they get the DLC listing(s) for this game up on there. If not, then we both just wasted a code.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Ugh, yeah, I noticed when I tried a second code it had the little psn label that indicated I had it, but it's definitely not listed with the other Revelations stuff in view by title, so I have no idea how to pull it down if it is indeed on now, or if it will pop up later or what.

[quote name='ZaPpA_721']I just had my brother at home download it from PSN just now, so it should be live. I am on EST btw.[/QUOTE]
I'm on EST too. But when I went into add-ons on the PS Store it didn't even show a listing for AC: R.

bread's done
Back