Assassin's creed 2 39.99 @ gamestop

Just got it used for $35.00. I walked in to my local Gamestop on friday expecting to get Might and magic: clash of Heroes for DS when I saw this game. i was very surprised because I had no idea it was on sale.

Better trade this game in to Amazon for 31.25 before it's too late. I'm guessing later tonight the TIV will be around 18. And you are definitely not going to be able to sell this game for more than 20.

TIV at Amazon is still 31.25

HURRY!!!!

[quote name='robpe36']So we're all in agreement that buying Ubisoft games at $60 is a bad idea, right?[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I never buy a Ubisoft game at launch anymore.

[quote name='robpe36']So we're all in agreement that buying Ubisoft games at $60 is a bad idea, right?[/QUOTE]

Since the original Splinter Cell, yes. They do this with every single major title they release. I'd wait longer if you can.

Not completely surprised by this. Ubisoft games tend to lack replay value and plummet in price as a result. I'll wait till this reaches $20 to buy.

Ugh!!! I had it in my cart because I wanted to trade in some games first to bring the price to unbelievably low but those fuckers took it out of my cart and are now saying that it is sold out online!! Can they do that? Also, if its sold out online can I expect it to be available again within the week? (I think this sale ends next Sunday)

[quote name='kanjitrainer']Not completely surprised by this. Ubisoft games tend to lack replay value and plummet in price as a result. I'll wait till this reaches $20 to buy.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya man!

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Ugh!!! I had it in my cart because I wanted to trade in some games first to bring the price to unbelievably low but those fuckers took it out of my cart and are now saying that it is sold out online!! Can they do that? Also, if its sold out online can I expect it to be available again within the week? (I think this sale ends next Sunday)[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "Can they do that?" Do you think they should have an infinite supply of the game? Explain how this would be possible.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Ahh Ubisoft. I see you don't change your ways...[/QUOTE]

And companies wonder why Nintendo makes money and they lose. This should have held at 59.99 for at least 6 months.

[quote name='InvaderZim']And companies wonder why Nintendo makes money and they lose. This should have held at 59.99 for at least 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke? You're kidding yourself if you think Assassin's Creed 2 has the staying power of a first party Nintendo title. Ubisoft got their upfront money at $59.99 from early adopters. They'll drop to $39.99 and get a few more people. Eventually it'll go to $19.99 and they'll get the final bit of people who had interest in the game but never wanted to pay the price.

Hey it's back instock online for used ps3 copies. Picked one up with CAG16, edge card, and SAVER free shipping for $26 after tax.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Hey it's back instock online for used ps3 copies. Picked one up with CAG16, edge card, and SAVER free shipping for $26 after tax.[/QUOTE]

Must've only been available for a short time... :(

Got the 360 version for $26 bucks. Going to see if they're going to refund me my 1.25 in tax since I used credit from my edge card.

My 360 copy arrived in less than a week and came with manual, clean disc, and a case that had only two non residue stickers.

Edit: Yes, I realize I sound like a b*tch, just showing I got some quality in my Gamestop purchase.

[quote name='kylerg']I should have listened to myself and waited..[/QUOTE]

Haha. You seem like you regret not waiting. Its okay. We all do that sometimes.

So I absolutely loved this game. I managed to snag it for $28 new at my local BB a few weeks ago, than quickly played through it to flip at GS for a promo they were running.

But I feel a bit guilty as I wanted to mess around with the game a bit more, I loved it that much. I did finish the main quests, just not all the side ones.

Seeing as I should be able to snag this for $22 shipped...I wonder if I should pull the trigger...or move on.

man, i knew i should have returned this during 30% extra, would have got 35 with edge card. i knew it was gonna drop, but my sister got me the game for Christmas and i didn't wanna be mean. was gonna buy it back when it was cheap or during sale. ohhh well.

The price went back up to $59.99 today, both versions, so this deal is now dead. However, they did just drop Left 4 dead 2 to the $39.99 price.

bread's done
Back